on 24 February 2014
We had recently purchased a TV/DVD combi unit for out motorhome but found the aerial connection fouled the mounting plate. The 90 degree one is ideal and now allows us to turn the TV to a better viewing angle. Good price and arrived in a few days.
on 20 July 2014
A great quality cable with right angle plugs that make it a lot tidier in the TV and the wall fitting. The plugs fitted easily which compared to my old cable is great as I used to have to really force the old lead in. If you need one - get this one.
on 20 April 2014
I gave five stars because it was a good price it came on time plus free delivery it works and I am very pleased and I would recommend any time, one satisfied customer.
on 4 December 2014
Purchased two and they both gave very poor connection on both my tv's, I couldnt get any channels at all. Possibly down to the small cable diameter reducing signal
on 22 March 2014
Well made with nothing to come loose or bend out of shape. Not the tightest of 90 deg bends physically possible but they just about fitted in for my application.
on 19 May 2014
I ordered these plugs for a new TV. They were easy to order at a reasonable price. They arrived in two days. Very pleased with the service .I would order again.
on 6 May 2014
Bought these for tv in caravan which fits in drop down cabinet. Normal cables made thetv sit at crooked angle but these cables sorted the problem. Great buy
on 30 January 2014
purchased a few more after my first - the angle of them make it really neat and almost flush with the tv and aerial socket 5/5
on 27 May 2014
This cable solves lack of space issue behind flat screen wall mounted TV which is very difficult with conventional cables
on 29 December 2014
Brilliant service, angled cable was ideal for my small tv that I hung tight to the wall. Value for money.