5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Protein
The Matrix Anabolic Protein Powder is my usual go to protein from my usual supplier. Fantastic to get you body ready for the stress of the workout that you put it through. Good service, fast delivery and good tasting chocolate protein shake.
Published 11 months ago by MonkeyDNA

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Good for your money but wouldn't get it again didn't taste great
Published 11 days ago by Simon Heap

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Protein, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Matrix Anabolic Protein Powder 5kg can be used to support a wide variety of training and health goals. If aiming to develop lean muscle mass Matrix Anabolic is ideal, especially when taken post exercise (Chocolate Mint) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Anaballistic !!, 7 Sep 2013
This stuff is quite literally the business 80+ % protein - great taste and great value. I used to use another brand but got wise and switched - saved myself a small fortune in a few months and really noticed a difference in results too. Really cannot recommend it enough. Don't fall for the hype of other brands just check the ratio's and see what you get for your money - Matrix anabolic is like getting a ferrari for the cost of a VW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and excellent value for money, 15 May 2014
Bought this to help me on my journey along with Insanity, I bought the Ice cream sundae flavour, tastes great and mixed well, highly recommend this product and will definatly buy another tub, think I'll try chocolate nxt to get my chocolate fix lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Product, 10 Aug 2013
I've been using this product for some time now. Great value for money, tastes great at the 80% protein gets results. I was using more expensive American brands before I discovered this and dread to think the amount of money I have wasted. Great service ( Next day). One satisfied customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 18 Aug 2014
Good for your money but wouldn't get it again didn't taste great

2.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced, 2 Dec 2013
So I've been on this supplement for about 2 months now, I ultimately choose it because it was like half the price of what I usually buy. I'm not big into supplements, I take protein and creatine and that's it. I only really take protein shakes because it's not always convenient for me to have a proper protein meal when I need one.

Initially I couldn't even stomach the stuff, it just went straight through me. But after some adjustments in my eating plan I was alright.

The chocolate mix takes decent, don't smell the powder though as it very chemically and stays in your nose for hours.
It also give your fairly bad gas, even the dogs can't stand it.

But results are what counts, so what were they. Well I've made some progress in increasing my lift weight and muscle size, but really I'm going to put that down to the decent healthy diet i was and am still on and the reason for this is the rate of progress I got whilst on this powder was actually slower than what I usually have been getting.

I felt sluggish after drinking these shakes and some what bloated, resulting in it being harder to concentrate on lifting.
I'm not a gym noob, I lift heavy and regularly, so if I can't concentrate then stuff goes wrong, injuries etc

In conclusion I don't know if this stuff works for other people, it certainly hasn't for me.

If you read some of the other reviews, you see people rave about what's in the tub, dont believe everything that's on a label.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results, great price., 7 Nov 2013
By far, the best supplement I have ever used. This is the longest lasting tub I have ever purchased. The servings aren't big which makes the tub last longer. Each serving has the highest amount of protein I have ever seen in a supplement and also many BCAAs. This is a very lean source of protein with very little fat and carbohydrates. This powder mixes very well with water or milk in a Matrix Nutrition shaker (not so much in a cup even with boiled water). It doesn't taste bad with water but it doesn't taste good either. I prefer to use it with milk for the taste. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to add more protein to their diet but only for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars In one word..., 10 Sep 2013
EPIC!

Love this stuff. Read the other reviews and look for yourself.

Immense service too, came really quickly last time I got some.

Once again, this stuff is epic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Taste is disgusting, 10 Dec 2013
I physically gagged after taking the protein powder for the first time with the recommended amount of water. It was grainy, didn't mix very well, and had an absolutely disgusting taste. The protein values are good, but if you can't stomach the horrid taste don't bother.

1.0 out of 5 stars crap, 14 Oct 2013
i would not recommend this product to any one even if its free , avoid it like you would the plague tastes crap mixes crap . its cheap but you get what you pay for I suppose . spend a little more and go for something else optimum nutrition gold standard whey is great .costs a bit more but well worth it. one plus side about the seller delivery was quick..