5.0 out of 5 stars Phew!! well worth the buy
This is a great investment. I bought a set of weights a few years ago so I can mix and match rather than go up initially from 20kg to 26kg, I am sure I will add some more as time goes by
Published 7 months ago by Thomas Griffin

2.0 out of 5 stars Really poor quality
The plastic covers on some the weights have split less than a month after recieving them, exposing concrete underneath which is also cracked, They have only been carefully put down on the floor not dropped.
Published 8 months ago by happymumof4

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew!! well worth the buy, 8 Jan 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Really poor quality, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Barbell with plates 60kg set
The bar itself is not great quality either, I would certainly not trust it with 60kg on, it is held together by only two bolts and there is A LOT of movement in it even when fully tightened, it needs retightening with an allen key almost every time I use it.
I don't reccomend this.
It did arrive very quickly though!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but....., 1 Jan 2014
Allan Paterson (Wrexham, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbell with plates 60kg set
This product will be good once I have it fully assembled, at the moment this is not possible as one of the vital bolt is missing.

Barbell with plates 60kg set