5.0 out of 5 stars Cancelling orders
I ordered the wet bag to take travelling, but I had to change leaving dates which would have meant that I wouldn't have received the product on time, when I explained the matter to Alva, they cancelled my order straight away, and sent me a personal email to confirm. Great service when I needed it.
Published 14 months ago by Jade Darton

3.0 out of 5 stars Good spacious bag with 2 pockets very useful for both ...
Good spacious bag with 2 pockets very useful for both clean and soiled diaper. Great value for money too . It would be even better if the
Published 5 months ago by m_tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Cancelling orders, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Alva Baby Cloth Nappy Diaper Laundry Wet and Dry Bags, Animal Print (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 Jan. 2014
I use it for our swimming class, absolutely waterproof, I can easily put there my son's and mine swimming dress and two medium towels, plus dry nappy and my dry underwear for change. Saves so much space and is pretty:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Material, 9 April 2014
This is a really pretty bag I use it as the downstairs changing bag,was bigger than expected,very cheap I thought .Like this alot although delivery very slow.......3 weeks???

3.0 out of 5 stars Good spacious bag with 2 pockets very useful for both ..., 1 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 15 Aug. 2014
Very good quality, its water proof and smell proof and has room for my wet wipes too. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Aug. 2014
Delivery was late but product seems fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 26 Jun. 2014
Worth the long Waite for this little bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014