on 21 April 2014
I have spent a good 60 hours or more listening through this C.D. There are some nice tunes but then there are some that
spoil the C.D altogether! The C.D itself is not over explicit. Ferry Corstens- F*** the Bullshi* is the only track with any swearing but it's minor infact.

Sometimes I was left wondering what the idea of this C.D was. Seems over distorted and loud even when at low volume. I skipped many songs and can't listen from one track to the other, which is such a bad thing when you just want to randomly play the C.D.

I won't highlight any perticulor tracks in respect of the artists who contributed. Lange does an Okay job at making a compilation but not fantastic. Trance Nation seems to be hit and miss now a days but my favourite for the time being is Trance Nation mixed by Above and Beyond. I have put 100's of ours if not well over a thousand into listening to that mix! Check it out!

Verdict.

There are some really nice tunes here that can take you back to those nights of clubbing but you quickly will filter out a few of the songs due to them feeling real out of place or over maximised / distorted.

About my taste in music.
I grew up listening to UK Hardcore, Breeze and Styles in the early days were fantastic and got into Ibiza Trance at the right time when club land really took off. With many favourites from Darude, Kraftwerk and Paul Oakenfield to name a few.

My modern day favourites are Above and Beyond, Matt Zo, Cosmic gate and Ocean lab, to name a few!

I make Trance music, but I am nowhere near as complete as the artists I look up but I love the genra and embrace the new foundations that get added with an open mind!

Hope my review helps anyone deciding whether to buy!
on 10 August 2013
Having been largely disappointed by MoS in recent years, at last here's an album with two great mixes they can be proud of. Just the thing to launch the weekend.
on 16 March 2014
Truly awesome trance album mixed by Lange I'm impressed by it very good selection of tune and also well mixed.
on 7 February 2015
Some good tracks but not the best. To be honest I am surprised some tracks got on this CD!
on 30 January 2015