4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tips
This book is good, it has some good tips, and what it explains makes sense. Also ver quick to read, funniest thing is I actually read it in the morning before breakfast. It's stuff that people may already know, but it brings it back to your attention of how much tone we waste doing bugger all or non important things. I think it worth reading.
Published 20 months ago by D. Ferreira

3.0 out of 5 stars Very short
Published 17 months ago by A. M. Davies

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tips, 20 Dec 2012
D. Ferreira - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Very short, 25 Mar 2013
A. M. Davies "Alixx" (Bangor/Wirral, England) - See all my reviews
I got this because I am a big believer in the slight edge and so enjoy picking up personal development books when I can. I read this in a morning on my way to work (figures) because it was so easy to digest. It mainly repeats what we all know - get up and do some exercise whilst there is little distraction! I will give it another read but don't bother if you don't have children (seems as this is the example of the main distraction stopping you from being successful)...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 6 Oct 2012
Don't be fooled, this may be a relatively short book, but it has some fantastic content that will help you if you are looking to get more done, be successful etc. Well worth a read, some extremely useful stuff to implement

4.0 out of 5 stars Reinforce the obvious and reminded me what "better" could look like., 28 Dec 2012
As per title. Short and to the point but no less simple and insightful - useable stuff if a little "motherhood and Apple pie".

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple ideas that worked wonders for me, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: How to Achieve More at Work and at Home (Kindle Edition)
This book was a Christmas present from a very good friend of mine. I admit, I was skeptical at first (not another book trying to push me to even greater levels of "productivity" - sigh!). Indeed, it is a great read. Even better, it motivated me to make lasting changes to my mornings and family weekends. Now I am making steady progress with some of the bigger projects I want to complete in 2014. And my busy mornings, getting younger children ready for school, feel calmer too. Laura Vanderkam's approach certainly worked for me. If you prefer detailed instructions for managing your time, then you might be disappointed (like some of the other reviewers).
Ruth WInden

2.0 out of 5 stars Nudge in the right direction rather than ground-breaking., 15 Sep 2013
Very short book (I'd have been annoyed to pay any more for it). Nothing here that individuals probably couldn't figure out for themselves, but reading how others have used their time better is a nudge to do a little better myself.

3.0 out of 5 stars nothing new..., 8 Sep 2013
nothing I didn't know, expected it to be less about exercising, more about organising my working life. good tips but hard to implement with young family and sleep deprivation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Morning runs eh?!, 31 Jan 2013
Looks like I no longer have an excuse for not exercising when I get in from work and feeling tired...do it first when I wake then the day is still ahead. Here's to trying!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Short, 2 Aug 2013
Nothing new and tells me what I already knew. Agree with other reader that I would have felt aggrieved if I had spent more. Will remember to look at other book length before purchase. Very American in its content. I don't know anywhere where you can do a gym class at 5.30 in my area!

4.0 out of 5 stars Reminded me why I wake up early, 4 Aug 2013
An easy read reminding me that I used to exercise before breakfast and how much more ready to face the day it made me. Now looking to start again and ready to deal with things I have let get out of hand.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›