on 28 October 2013
Product Exterior- This mouse pad is big. Lot bigger than I thought it would be. But it is useful. Even if you're not a gamer. The design could be little better. I don't really care about the designs of mouse pads so it doesn't bother me at all. But I would recommend that Anker needs this mouse pad in different colors. It also looks awesome when you're using it with an Anker Mouse and Keyboard.

Description of Use - I don't game a lot anymore. But I do use this mouse pad with my gaming computer and it comes in handy when I'm doing things in Photoshop.

Ideal Users - I believe this mouse pad would work for anyone that dose gaming or uses any sort of editing software.

Completive comparison - Compared to smaller mouse pads this mouse pad is amazing if you are always moving your mouse off the mouse pad.

Summery - Overall I love this mouse pad. The size of the mouse pad could be little bit smaller. Also the design in different colors would be good. Like I said above it looks amazing with an Anker Mouse and Keyboard.

*I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promised that my review is fair and honest
on 19 May 2014
So I ordered this (my first mouse pad since my 2001 machine) as I believed it would give my optical mouse some additional traction when I move it, it does do this - the main issue I'm having with this product and that is really annoying is that the mouse pad seems to pick up these little balls of fabric on it's own as I move the mouse around. I remember this happened with my old mouse pad too - so I guess it's just the problem with fabric mouse pads.

Size is great, perfect fit, I kind of ordered with a random guesstimate of the sizes mentioned.

The other issue is that the Anker logo on the bottom left (the anchor) has come off of the mouse pad. It literally began to peel away after two weeks of use. It was annoying me so I just scratched it off, glue and all. If I were to have one criticism it would be to maybe not include the anchor logo on future mouse pads, or just use a different plastic to draw the logo (maybe have it stitched into the mousepad for an extra pound or two)
This mouse mat is very thin, almost membrane-like, which is actually an advantage over mouse mats which have too much cushioning and can therefore prove detrimental to mouse control.

The surface is very smooth indeed and yet feels hard-wearing, with an underside that allows the mat to grip securely.

Having purchased this mat together with an Anker® 8200 DPI High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse for PC, 9 Programmable Buttons, Weight Tuning Cartridges, Omron Micro, I find that both mat and mouse act as if they were made for one another; the mouse gliding effortlessly across the surface of the mouse pad.

I notice that some Amazon reviewers of this product have mentioned that the graphic and logo at the bottom right and left of the mat can easily be worn away, as a consequence of repeated abrasion from the mouse or the user's wrist. In my case, the anchor logo began to wear away after several weeks of use. However as it is only a transfer, I was easily able to scratch the remainder of the logo off and it did not leave a blemish on the mat.( I shall repeat this process with the "Anker" label, when the same thing happens to that.)

To sum up, I find this to be a perfect mouse mat, which more than adequately serves my purposes.
on 27 February 2014
This is a decent mouse mat for the price although beware the logo came off mine quite quickly which may not be an issue for everyone but does make the mat plainer than it already is. Its of a good size but unfortunately my mouse (logtiech M210) does have some tracking issues at times with the mat although the mouse itself is very mediocre to be fair, although it performs perfectly without the mat, so just something for buyers to be wary of ;)
on 26 May 2015
Recently switched over to PC gaming was using my desk for my mouse witch lead to a few silly deaths .I didn't want to spend a fortune for maybe some better mouse tracking, it had to be big enough so I didn't have to think about running out of mouse zone in intense battles , but fit on my small desk. After looking around at reviews I decided to give Anker a try. It arrived on time,packaged well, fitted where I need it to go.looks well with my CGm65, matches my whole black and silver setup. I've had no issues with tracking ,cookie crumbs wipe away easily .This is one of those products you don't need to think about, but you need it to work.it seems to be made out of durable material, I don't think ill have to replace my Anker gaming mouse pad unless something catastrophic happens, like been eating by the dog. The Anker gaming mouse pad meets all my needs for the change I had in my pocket .Its just the smart choice people .
on 24 April 2014
I use this mouse pad with an Anker gaming mouse I bought earlier, and both are great. I haven't used the more expensive brands (e.g., SteelSeries) of mouse pads or gaming mice, so I can't compare it to those. However, the mouse pad feels great, and rolls easily into my laptop case. I'm very happy with this purchase, and I haven't experienced any adverse effect on my gameplay (mainly CS:GO, in which mouse movements are fast and where unexpected jitter and split-second accurate mouse movement can be a matter of winning or losing). The surface is a nice matt black and the back feels like rubber and is patterned so that it doesn't slip at all on whatever you place it on. It's slightly larger in size than the base of my 15" MacBook Pro. It's sturdy, reliable, and doesn't cause any problems in my gameplay. That's all I need from a mouse pad.
on 28 June 2014
The mat is flexible, allowing it to easily flop back into shape even after being rolled up for delivery but it thick enough to absorb bumps in the desk beneath, making it smooth and easy to use.

It's quite large which in truth, is a bit of a worry that it won't fit on my desk but after getting used to it, I quite like it.
The material is easily brushed clean with a hand should it collect any dust or dirt and my mouse takes nicely to it as I have had no trouble with it so far.

The printed word/Anker logo is clean and doesn't rub off with use or even flake after time and it stands out quite nicely.

I'd recommend this mouse mat, particularly if you enjoy PC Games, the large size and smooth material make it so easy to get the upper hand. (Easily rolls up for transport too!).
on 29 October 2013
The mousemat itself is actually rather large, much larger than I anticipated. This may be normal as I haven't really used mouse mats before. Recently I've invested in a nicer mouse, and my smooth table was making the tracking more jittery. This mouse mat certainly does its job to make sure the mouse is working properly. The logo and branding looks proffesional and to the undiscerning eye would look as professional as even a Razer mat. This looks great and the logo looks rather respectable.

Its made of a nice heavy rubber and a smooth top so the mouse glides without moving the mouse mat at all. All in all its a pretty decent mat. Personally it's a tiny bit on the larger side but it seems at home on my desk. If you need a mouse mat that seems rather well priced, I don't see why you'd pay more.
on 22 October 2015
I bought this in combination with Anker's Gaming mouse, but I had never checked the size of this item. I was genuinely (positively) surprised when this arrived. I have never had a Mouse Pad before because my table was a good surface and slided well. (T'was a wooden table, meaning it kind of bleached the surface I used to use the mouse on). Once I decided to buy a new mouse, I also decided to get a new mouse pad. This mouse pad feels fantastic compared to my bare desk. I always thought my desk would be as nice as it could get, but this is definitely a lot better!

This product (like most, if not all products from Ianker) is pure value for money. I have no idea how and why they would sell these items for such a low price, because their quality is equally as good as big brands.
on 9 January 2014
This mouse mat is perfect using my Microsoft 4000 wireless mouse but causes a cursor jitter when using my Microsoft X3 wired mouse.

I have checked the X3 to ensure there is no debris in the sender/sensor. This X3 works perfectly on a 'greyish photo' magazine cover and I'm wondering whether the black surface of the mat is absorbing a little too much of the beam and causing the jittering.

The mat is too low cost to return it so I will keep it for using with my laptop and Microsoft 4000 mouse; I have ordered a Perixx DX3000-LA aluminium mouse pad from Amazon for my main PC use with my X3.

If I have a similar problem with the X3 on the Perixx mouse pad then I think a new main mouse will be required and I will update this review accordingly.