Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 19 November 2013
As a huge fan of the Walking Dead I have started reading a lot of zombie books & this one is the best by a mile. I really cared about the characters, the plot was intelligent and I really didn't want it to end. I was moved to tears at the end of the book.but it looks as if there may be a sequel.Rachel,please write a follow up to the story of Cash & Clutch.
on 19 August 2013
This was a really enjoyable read, with good characters and a pace that kept me turning the pages long after I should have gone to bed.
The two main characters are `Cash', (not actually her real name, but a name she decided best suited her in the changing world of the zombie apocalypse) and `Clutch' - a grizzled army veteran. The two have practically nothing in common and yet their relationship grows over time and with the experiences they share whilst trying to stay alive.
There is nothing `earth shattering' about this book...it's just a good read, and I would definitely buy another of Rachel's books if she makes this a series. The reason I have not given this a 5 star rating, (as I said it was a very enjoyable read), is because.....
There is one `however' though - I was surprised to see this book had been edited by a professional, as there were many spelling mistakes and several times throughout the book where some words were simply missed out in the sentence...and some, where the sentences made no sense at all. Obviously a spell check was done at some point, as there are also quite a lot of words that are spelt correctly...but they are entirely the wrong word ...maybe shouldn't use predicted spell checker and read the whole sentence to see if the word the computer has chosen is the right one. As I was reading this book, I did give the author some leeway - until at the end when I saw that she had indeed hired a professional to edit it...then I just got a little mad.
on 4 October 2013
I really enjoyed this book, its got great characters and the plot moves along at a good pace with plently of action as you would expect for a Zombie novel.
on 16 November 2013
I chose this as a quick read as I was unsure what would be my next book, I generally enjoy Zombie novels and have found some good ones lately. This one gripped me from the start, it is well written and has believable characters, what was interesting with this novel was the way the author threw in some different scenario's which added to the difference from the typical "hack & thrash" style of Zombie thriller.
I couldn't put this novel down and finished it in record time, it was pretty believable (if Zombie thrillers can be), well worth a punt!!
on 27 August 2013
Well written really got to know and feel the pain and hope and terror of cash and clutch waiting for the next book
on 12 November 2013
i have not been able to put this book down, the characters Clutch and Cash are brought to life and you really fall in love with both of them. i cant wait for the second book to be released. the only gripe i have is that in some areas it feels a little rushed but the story was so gripping i wasnt too worried about a few rushed areas. if your a zombie fan like me i highly recommended getting this ebook plus with the price it is in the sale its a bargain!
on 14 November 2013
I've read a heck of a lot of zombie novels. For the last year or so I started to think I had got bored of the genre. This book has proven that wrong, its a very enjoyable read. Everything where its suppose to be.
on 10 November 2013
I really enjoyed this book and will definitely be reading the next in the saga, it as strong characters which you like straight away and a story that makes you want to read it all, without putting it down.
on 4 November 2013
I enjoyed reading this tale of survivors when most of the world turn into Zombies, or Zeds.I have to say I don't like zeds but then I guess I'm not meant to.The main characters here amongst the survivors were a fiesty young woman and a battle hardened soldier, and the story was about them as much as anything else.I liked both the main characters, and unlike some other dystopian type zed books, this had a few twists and definate suprises and that was refreshing,I would say it was a good entertaining read.
on 23 November 2013
There are a lot of zombie books out there, so the genre can feel a little over saturated. So I wasn't expecting much from this book. It doesn't exactly smash the genre expectation or break any boundaries but is exactly what I expect from a zombie book. Classic story line, with reasonably good character development and a fast moving plot. I enjoyed it and it was a good read.If you like zombie books, give it a try.