Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 September 2013
great music that stirs the soul - challenges our relationship with God, as well as encouraging one to greater faith.
on 15 October 2013
Really uplifting, spirit filled CD. Matt Redman yet again produces easy listening, irresistable songs that you just have to sing along to. Brilliant.
on 13 October 2013
Matt Redman has done it again. As it happens it coincides with a teaching series on Grace in church. The title song hits the spot and the lyrics are very thought provoking. I like the 'live' recordings because it is a bit more like a real event. However, the problem in common with many new songs from Redman and others is the vocal range puts it outside most average singers.
on 5 October 2013
Highly recommend. Powerful music and lyrics. He may just get another Grammy for these songs! Favourite track, Mercy, Your Grace Finds me and This Beating heart, though they are all EXCELLENT and inspirational!!!!
on 26 November 2013
I am a big fan of Matt Redman and I am very pleased with this album. I don't think that there is a weak song on here. We have already started to do some of these songs at church and it is right up there with 10,000 Reasons. Matt obviously has a great relationship with God and this is reflected in the annointing he clearly has in this area. You won't be disappointed by this album.
on 7 October 2013
a very uplifting album. love his voice it's very clear to hear the words. very easy to listen to. Just amazing.
on 14 May 2015
Just love this CD! I play it loads and love singing along with it, especially the song 'Your grace finds me'. Whatever I have been through in life and some things have been very hard; when I reach out for God and my prayers have not yet been answered - it is his grace which always finds me and lifts me up. Buy this, sing the songs and focus on HIS AMAZING GRACE!
on 30 November 2013
Loved this album, which was live, scintillating and passionate worship. "Sing and Shout" was the first and best track, which packed a punch and was exactly the upbeat praise that is brilliant to join in with.
on 1 November 2013
"Your Grace Finds Me" follows on from the successful formula of "10,000 reasons". I love the fact that this is a live album again, for me this adds to the atmosphere and makes me feel like I am there. Mats songs instantly sound familiar and gets lodged in your head on the first listen, yet each one has it's own identity. The words are great too, full of meaning and reflecting a man of great faith. I'm sure these songs will be sung for many years, just like some of his earlier songs - timeless.
on 30 November 2013
This CD is wonderful to listen to at anytime! It's gospel centered and let another great cd from Matt Redman! :)