5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy
These are my first pair of slip-on Vans. I chose the all black one. They took just a couple of hours of wearing in. I really like them. They look great with jeans and very comfortable to walk in.

Enthusiastically recommended
Published on 1 Mar 2010 by maximus

1.0 out of 5 stars Vans are fab! Grindstore is not!
Product would have been perfect if Grindstore had sent what I'd asked for! Huge fan of Vans but would avoid Grindstore like the plague I will never purchase from there again. Can't even be bothered to say anymore as it will just make me angry again! I have had to give one star as amazon won't let me choose zero!
Published 5 months ago by Rachel HENSLEY

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 1 Mar 2010
maximus (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Enthusiastically recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan 2011
Bought these for my teenage daughter. Excellent fit, product and packaging. Nice thick soles and arrived complete with Vans marked shoe box (which, in my opinion, is always nice to know, especially if it is for a gift). Price was excellent and couldn't be beaten elsewhere. Would not hesitate to order another pair again and would highly recommend. Delivery was also impressive. Cheers Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars A simple functional slip on, 21 Nov 2010
A simple functional slip on, in plain black, reasonably comfertable.

They have a thickened bar around the top edge of the ankle fitting which is better for narrow ankles, but it is a small bar and the thickening quickly softens up to accomodate the ankle.

The stretch around the edges of the top panel are quite good.

The sole is a resin coloured markless sole, although the black edges of the sole that hide the resin coloured section, can leave marks on the floor of scrapped along it during rapid motion.

Sizes were well sized comparitive to other shoes.

All in all a good functional slip on that worked for what I wanted it for, and shows no signs of wear and tear after about a week of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb and perfect fit, 16 Aug 2012
I am bang on a UK size 11 and so bought the UK size 11 of these shoes. They fit perfectly!

The shoes themselves our so comfortable I doubt I'll buy a different shoe ever again :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable little shoe, 2 Mar 2010
These Vans slip ons are just perfect for work and play. I bought the Chillie/Blk ones which go with pretty much my entire wardrobe as they are black/grey/red in colour. They are super comfy and make a nice change from my Sketchers Shape-ups which I have been wearing lately. I have long been a fan of the canvas style trainer and usually buy Converse but these little beauties might just become my new favourite shoe!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy for summer months, 29 Jun 2010
I have purchased a Vans Unisex classic Slip-on last May. I have found it to be very comfortable and practical for the summer months. It is easy to wear and has a solid base and looks hard wearing. I also bought another pair for my grandson, who is also very satisfied with the product.

The products were very well packed and delivery was expeditious indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars vanns, 1 Jan 2011
second pair of these shoes that I have purchased for my son. He loves them and wears them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, 26 May 2009
PJ Rankine (Wallington, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I bought the white on white chequer board design because they look good but it might not have been the best decision as they're getting dirty very quickly and unless I threw it away with the box by mistake then there were no washing instructions. That said they're smart and comfortable and my sixteen year old says they're too trendy for me. If you have broad feet or sticky up big toe nails then Vans aren't for you as they're quite narrow and flat. Said sixteen year old can't wear them for both reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vans, 25 Aug 2013
G. Hall (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
These's classic van slip on's are great. Comfortable to wear, looks good, arrived in excellent condition, would buy from seller again. Also you must order one size up, for them to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE!, 13 Dec 2010
Parker (Helsinki,Finland) - See all my reviews
I TOOK A RISK AND ORDERED THESE SHOES WITHOUT KNOWING IF THESE SHOES WERE ANY GOOD. AND THEY WERE! THEY SOFT ,GREAT LOOKING AND FIT MY FEET PERFECTLY. I JUST LOVE THEM. ACTUALLY I ORDERED AN OTHER PAIR COUPLE WEEKS LATER ONLY DIFFERENT COLOR THIS TIME.