5.0 out of 5 stars moving forward
Published 10 months ago by Mr. J. Fulton

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointing
I loved Bonfire Heart so thought I would buy the album but was quite disappointed with the rest of the songs on the album.
Published 7 months ago by Sharon

5.0 out of 5 stars moving forward, 23 Oct 2013
Mr. J. Fulton (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moon Landing (Audio CD)
As one of my favourite singer songwriters a new album from James Blunt was an exciting prospect , I was dubious that james could surpass the quality of his previous work but pleased to say moon landing exceeds my expectations , some cracking songs , ballads and some slightly more up tempo tracks , also more backing musically which gives the album an added listening experience plus a vocal shift which also enhances the feeling behind the songs but for me once again its the quality of the song writing and lyrics that make me want to keep listening to james blunt and this is definitely an album which is growing on me with each play .

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Bonfire Heart but some songs on this album are even better!, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Moon Landing (Audio CD)
I have loved all of James Blunt's albums, but this is my favourite so far. Bonfire Heart is a great single, but all the songs are this good to be honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastci, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Moon Landing (Audio CD)
Another beautiful album from Mr Blunt.

I have had it on repeat since I received it on Monady; sending my daughter around the twist though!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointing, 1 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to his best, 26 Oct 2013
Skylord (Somerset, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition) (Audio CD)
James Blunt is back on form. I haven't really been grabbed by his work since "Back to Bedlam" (perhaps because James locked himself away at Carrie Fisher's [Princess Leia] place for a year, as he did whilst composing "Back to Bedlam"). This is a soulful and moving album, Miss America is my favourite so far. Highly recommended for emotional people!

5.0 out of 5 stars True to form, 3 Nov 2013
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition) (Audio CD)
Moon Landing is the fourth studio album from James Blunt and is produced by Tom Rothrock of Foo Fighters fame. Moon Landing maintains the high standards that we have come to expect from James Blunt - the melodies, lyrics and vocals fuse together to form a very enjoyable album.

The tracks are as follows - 1. Face The Sun; 2. Satellites; 3. Bonfire Heart; 4. Heart To Heart; 5. Miss America; 6. The Only One; 7. Sun On Sunday; 8. Bones; 9. Always Hate Me; 10. Postcards; 11. Blue On Blue; 12. Telephone; 13. Kiss This Love Goodbye; 14. Hollywood. The Deluxe album contains three additional tracks to those on the "basic" album - "Telephone", "Kiss This Love Goodbye" and "Hollywood" - I'd say for the small price premium it's worth trading up to the Deluxe Edition.

The single on current release from this album is Bonfire Heart, for that reason it is distinctive but in my opinion all the other tracks reach the same benchmark in terms of quality although in some cases in a different style. The important thing is there are no "fillers" - I predict most people will listen to this album from beginning to end and enjoy the whole thing. If I had a criticism it is that the cover artwork is unexceptional, but I bought this disc for the music not the cover and it delivers 100% on the former! Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Brilliant! Fantastic! Awesome!, 22 Oct 2013
Michael A. Clark (Londonderry Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition) (Audio CD)
This CD is absolutely fantastic. James Blunt really outdid himself with this new CD. Every song is brilliant. Two songs, Sun On Sunday and Blue On Blue are the only two mellow songs on the CD. I love Face The Sun for the way it starts out mellow then when you least expect it, it just explodes into this fantastic piece of music. My favourite song on the album is Bonfire Heart. I heard this song when it debuted on the radio. I fell in love with this song the first time it was ever played on radio. What a difference between hearing it on the radio and on the surround system. There is so much more to this song than we hear on the radio. Listening to it on a good music system just pulls you into the song. If this CD doesn't reach the number 1 spot, then something is wrong with the public. I would definitely highly recommend this CD. You don't know what you're missing if you don't add this one to your collection. This one is a must for any music collection. Well done to James Blunt!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice return from Mr Blunt, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Moon Landing (MP3 Download)
Nice Sound.
Love Bonfire Heart
Would recommend to anyone, this is a must buy.
James Blunt on top form again

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Oct 2013
Mr. N. Evans (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition) (Audio CD)
Always liked James Blunt and enjoyed watching him live a couple of times. But his last album before this one was not played often. Had this one 4 days and it is immense. Hugely talented guy. Especially like Hollywood but also Bonfire Heart, Satellites and pretty much everything else!

5.0 out of 5 stars His best yet, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Moon Landing (MP3 Download)
For those of you who are unsure of James Blunt try this one.
Definitely his best album yet.
Postcards is the track for me and should be his next single.
Try it out you will not be disappointed.

Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition)
Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition) by James Blunt (Audio CD - 2013)