5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sausages
I made for the first time in my life sausages, I bought these skins as I wanted a natural product, I can confirm I'll buy more in the future.
I passed my Saturday afternoon mincing meat and stuffing these perfect casings.
Published 6 months ago by P. Spinazzola

2.0 out of 5 stars fragmented skins
after soaking as recommended when trying to feed on the tube noticed the skins were in 4 pieces one was just long enough for
what we needed the rest were to short for anything had to bin.
Published 3 months ago by phil

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sausages, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: BULK PACK 3 x Sausage Casings Skins Natural Hog 36/40 3 Bags = 15metres! (Misc.)
I passed my Saturday afternoon mincing meat and stuffing these perfect casings.
Anyway, immediately after opening the small bag who contains the item I immediately noticed a strong flavour who became even stronger while untangling the intestines to place them into a bowl to soak overnight.
To prepare the product and get rid of the flavour I processed them as it follow (Granma advised):
I untangled them and left to soak overnight in cold water with 2 lemons cut in 8 parts, I squeezed a couple of them into the bowl.
The day after I threw away the water and the lemons, I filled every intestine with running water a couple of time to clean the inside, quickly and gently I rubbed the outside with a piece of lemon, after that I put them back in the bowl with fresh cold water again 1 lemon squeezed, some white wine vinegar and salt for 3-4 hours.
30 minutes before to stuff them, I washed them quickly for the last time, and I prepared them on the feed tube.
I ate today the sausages made...they tasted DELICIOUS and the skins were perfect and tasteless!

I hope this will be useful for another first timer!

Product absolutely suggested!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 29 Jan 2014
Easy to use, strong does not split unlike other skins used. Like to to be able to use natural and not synthetic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sausage skin!, 18 Jan 2014
As a novice sausage maker I was a bit worried these might be tricky to use, they were not. I made 1 batch of sausages, had some casings left so I salted them and stored them and then reused them and they were as new. Easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better skins for better sausages!, 1 Aug 2014
If you live in the UK and you love Polish white sausage these casings are for you. They don't break too easily but they aren't too tough. You don't have to chew them, they go along a meat as a great partner. They taste just like the meat tastes so they don't bring something unexpected to your sausage. They come covered with such amount of salt you can be sure they will last for long kept in a fridge. I recommend them to every sausage lover. Remember - it's always a better sausage if you make it yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 1 July 2014
Mrs BM (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very friendly service. Delivered to France for me, no problem. I was expecting these casings to have a strong unpleasant odour as mentioned by others but I didn't think so. Will definitely be using again. I miss my English sausages living in France so with these casing an my sausage machine I am in sausage heaven.

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job great product they make great sausage will use again, 30 Jun 2014
D. S. Handley - See all my reviews
thank you, just the job great product they make great sausage will use again thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it says on the packet, 10 Jun 2014
Sausage skins just like it says on the package. Easy to use and taste great. Ordered some more and will again.

4.0 out of 5 stars BEST SAUSAGE SKINS TO DATE, 18 May 2014
I chose this type of skin because its natural not the plastic type found in most supermarket sausages this is my second order so I am well pleased next time I will try the same skins but on a spool Carl D

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 29 April 2014
A repeat order... Loved my last batch so reordered in order to make some more. Very pleased with quality. Thanks..

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 26 April 2014
Very pleased with both the sausage skins and the Premium pork mix, I will reorder..
I made the sausages as per instructions and they were delicious.