Price:£90.21 - £169.58

on 5 December 2013
I bought a Lezeyne Power Drive two years ago and it was absolutely fantastic. Great lamp, great light, really bright. Perfect for commuting and jaunts along country roads at night.

When my lamp was stolen last month I didn't even bother shopping around for an alternative. I knew the Lezyne was a great buy. I am now on my third replacement lamp in 3 weeks - the second lamp from Amazon.
I don't know if there's a faulty batch at the moment, but once the battery has charged the light simply doesn't come on. Or else it blinks on once before the LED turns red showing empty battery...

I'm really disappointed, and really surprised that this same fault has occurred with 3 lamps in a row. I've written to Lezyne but no reply as yet.
More info on this site here: [...]

Will be looking for alternative models now :(
on 8 October 2013
I needed a light small enough for my Brompton folding bike and bright enough for my commute which includes several miles of pitch black country lanes. Brompton's own front light is not intended for this use, and is far too dim. This Lezyne delivers. It is very bright on full power, allowing me to travel at close to normal day time speeds with complete safety. It also has a lower power mode which I use to 'dip' when there is oncoming traffic. As a testiment to the light, cars regularly dip when they approach me, which they didn't do before I had this.

It's small for its light output, robustly made and only needs a general purpose USB charger or USB port to charge. For me, it's perfect.
on 16 February 2014
This light is powerful, sturdy and even the crappy looking mount is lasting the distance. So all good, except for the horrible switch. It requires a lot of pressure in exactly the right spot to turn it on and off. If you are wearing gloves it is nearly impossible.
on 14 November 2014
The light itself is good and the output excellent. unfortunately the mounting bracket works but is cumbersome and ugly and the position of the switch on the light itself, towards the front of the unit ,means that if you press it to turn off or on, whilst in the bracket, it invariably moves the alignment of the bracket, as you need to push the rubberised switch quite hard.

If those two problems could be eradicated then it would be five stars.
on 19 November 2013
Nice and bright with a good range of settings, however the on/off button can be a bit fiddly with gloves.
on 5 November 2013
Wouldn't turn on, even when charged. Checked the lezyne forum and lots of other people who have had the same issue, seems its a battery problem, with no response from lezyne. Clearly great lights when they work, but I went with a cateye and it's been fine. I won't use lezyne again.
on 17 January 2013
Brought as a xmas present for my cycling mad boyfriend he absolutely loves it, he does a lot of cycling on country roads and the light is powerful enough to cycle by (missing the potholes) but not too bright for oncoming traffic.
on 19 November 2014
The best light I have ever seen. Very bright, easy to fit, easy to charge, water proof, drop damage proof.
on 2 January 2014
I bought this as a gift for my son and hopefully it will be exactly what he needs - it certainly is bright
on 23 February 2013
Fully lights up my night ride, I really recommend it if you ride on unlit roads. Easy to fit and charge