5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Unblocked my Kitchen Sink!
Published 14 months ago by Shirley

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough
Did the job but not as well as the stuff that's bad for the enviroment. Depends what's more important, personaly I will be buying the standard stuff next time!
Published 1 month ago by IPlayle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Unblocked my Kitchen Sink!, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Ecozone Kitchen Drain Unblocker - Enzymatic Treatment For Drains - Powerful Effective Treatment - 2 Use Bottle (Kitchen & Home)
I am so pleased I found this product as all the other unblockers have corrosive warnings on the side and are highly toxic. I was delighted to see this eco-friendly option on Amazon and decided to try it. I was very pleased I did, the product was left for about 12 hours in the drain and when I ran the warm water the blockage was gone. Absolutely fantastic product and I would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, would use again, 23 Oct. 2014
This product appealed to me,as I was horrified by all the warnings on drain cleaners in my local hardware shop.
I followed the directions on the bottle,and it worked a treat.You do need to leave it to work overnight,but then just flush with warm water.No nasty chemical fumes.Great,would use again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, 17 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Used whole pack on slow running toilet which eventually goes ..., 18 Dec. 2014
Used whole pack on slow running toilet which eventually goes into cess pit. Seems to have done the trick without damaging the environment.

1.0 out of 5 stars not ecozones best, 18 Nov. 2013
Mr. James Blair "JB" (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
I buy ecozone products all the time, so I am coming at this with experience. Usually ecozone products work very well, and without harsh chemicals. I followed the instructions on the bottle to the letter. First application, no change to the situation. 2nd application, result the same. Extremely disappointed. would not recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
KJHARRIS - See all my reviews
excellent better tan costic soda

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 17 Nov. 2014
Didn't unblock my drain.

2.0 out of 5 stars No good., 13 Sept. 2014
did not unblock the drain!

5.0 out of 5 stars good item, 22 Dec. 2014