5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!
I'd worn my friends 'animal' boots before so knew to expect a good fit, however i was still worried and did consider going a size up however i'm glad i didn't these fit like a glove and are perfect.
I did go for a wonder around dartmoor to test them out and they did what you expect from welly boots! They kept my feet dry even in deep water.

Great boots all...
Published 4 months ago by Moomin

2.0 out of 5 stars Bof
they are not really top for walking and the sound they make awful not recommended I don't know how the returning procedure is because i want totally return them use them only once and it's enough
Published 8 months ago by Sabrine

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and comfortable, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Animal Lash Boots - Multi (Shoes)
very comfortable, good quality, I gave 4 stars onlyt because I am not so sure about their lenght. They are no very short neither long. For the rest they are very nice, not so tight, worth of the money I paid (it was very good offer).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Animal Lash Boots - Multi (Shoes)

Great boots all round and would recommend to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and trendy, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Animal Lash Boots - Multi (Shoes)
These are great wellies for wet and muddy days. I ordered a size 6 there are a little big but nothing two pairs of socks want fix. You can pay a whole lot more for patterned wellies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Animal Lash Boots - Multi (Shoes)
Great Boots especially for the money, i would definitely buy another pair, as they are even comfortable for dog walking long distance!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and good value, 14 Jan 2014
Marg B (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Lash Boots - Multi (Shoes)
These wellies look great, seem like good-quality boots, are comfy and I like the fact they're not knee-high. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful "wellies" from Animal!!!, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Animal Lash Boots - Multi (Shoes)
I love my new pair of "wellies" from Animal! The design even more gorgeous in person, the size is right (i wear #4 UK) i was worried, i never bought shoes on line,but they fit so comfortable with socks. The price, oh my gosh a real bargain and the delivery very quick. I am delighted with everything. Happy New Year Amazon and Animal!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bof, 27 Dec 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not value for money, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Animal Lash Boots - Multi (Shoes)
I purchased these boots in April, they look very colorful however they very soon developed a split on the top of the foot area so not value for money. When I enquired about the returns/refund policy I didn't get any help at all. Not a happy customer.