5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots
Great Boots especially for the money, i would definitely buy another pair, as they are even comfortable for dog walking long distance!!
Published 11 months ago by miss j m hopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the design, but not quality
Recieve rheses promptly and loved them.
Published 5 months ago by Caroll W

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the design, but not quality, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Animal Womens Lash Wellington Boots FM3WC414 - Manmade (Shoes)
Recieve rheses promptly and loved them.
I have been trying to find a contact now because. With having a nice summer here have not been used very much, but I started using them again now it's been raining and found that they are all split on top and my feet are wet after my walk,.... Who do I contact to speak about this ? Sorry I have had to do this on here but after much searching there is no other way... Would def have another pair as they look great

3.0 out of 5 stars Short lifespan, 22 Sept. 2014
Arrived fine and looked great. However after only a short while the inner lining started coming away, scrunching up under the foot and turning inside out when removing your foot, making putting your foot back in the next time rather too tricky. So not wellies that you can slip on easily and off you go.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and comfortable, 9 Jun. 2014
very comfortable, good quality, I gave 4 stars onlyt because I am not so sure about their lenght. They are no very short neither long. For the rest they are very nice, not so tight, worth of the money I paid (it was very good offer).

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and trendy, 14 April 2014
These are great wellies for wet and muddy days. I ordered a size 6 there are a little big but nothing two pairs of socks want fix. You can pay a whole lot more for patterned wellies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 11 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and good value, 14 Jan. 2014
MAB (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
These wellies look great, seem like good-quality boots, are comfy and I like the fact they're not knee-high. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, 14 Jan. 2014
A nice pretty weelie boot. lovely colours and water proof. A bit cold but have put a liner in the sole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful "wellies" from Animal!!!, 31 Dec. 2013
I love my new pair of "wellies" from Animal! The design even more gorgeous in person, the size is right (i wear #4 UK) i was worried, i never bought shoes on line,but they fit so comfortable with socks. The price, oh my gosh a real bargain and the delivery very quick. I am delighted with everything. Happy New Year Amazon and Animal!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bof, 27 Dec. 2013
they are not really top for walking and the sound they make awful not recommended I don't know how the returning procedure is because i want totally return them use them only once and it's enough

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on for delivery, it was with me in 2 days., 12 Dec. 2013
Great stuff , would recommend to anyone. And the Mrs can't get out of walking the dog on a wet and muddy field.....