5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
Box set arrived promptly and well in tact, no damage during transition as far as I can tell. Great Show overall, so I am very pleased with this Blu Ray box set!

Published 13 months ago by Desasinator

3.0 out of 5 stars packaging let you down!!
Published 16 months ago by Jane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Glee - Season 1-4 (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

The only downside I can think of is that the actual disk holder in the case for season 1-3 is very stiff, so removing the disk and putting it back in can be a bit of a worry as it feels like the disk may crack. However, that might just be my OCD talking.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 29 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a gift for my youngest son and he was thrilled with it so it must be good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic collection of the glee series although slightly disappointed when ..., 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Glee - Season 1-4 [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic collection of the glee series although slightly disappointed when some CDs came scratched and wouldn't work but over all brilliant

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 23 Mar. 2014
Great box set in a good condition though the box broke the second I opened it:(.

Overall Pretty amazing though

3.0 out of 5 stars packaging let you down!!, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Glee - Season 1-4 [DVD] (DVD)
Early delivery, my daughter is loving watching them but not impressed with the packaging. Could of done with being packed in a box as when they arrived the cases were all cracked and broken so please feel free to send me new cases to put them in. If they hadn't been for my family and I was sending them as a present, I would of been embarrassed at the condition the cases arrived in.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Music-HighSchool-Teenage (in fact all ages) Movies ever, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Glee - Season 1-4 [DVD] (DVD)
The best Music-HighSchool-Teenage (in fact all ages) Movies ever.
Never seen a Series that combines wonderful music with Comedy, drama , political statements and pure entertainment in such a perfect way.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Glee - Season 1-4 [DVD] (DVD)
i already knew the show, i wanted them on dvd so i could watch it all the time.
What can i say...i am a gleek

1.0 out of 5 stars How come?, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Glee - Season 1-4 [DVD] (DVD)
You can buy Season 1- 2 boxset, Season 3 and 4 all seperately and it comes out almost £30 cheaper than this one?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Glee - Season 1-4 [DVD] (DVD)
Good condition on a lot of the discs there is just one disc that sticks but it's not too bad. I recommend it to anyone who's wanting to buy all the seasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars we miss you Cory but I love it. Very interesting and enjoyable to watch with ..., 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Glee - Season 1-4 [DVD] (DVD)
very emotional, we miss you Cory but I love it. Very interesting and enjoyable to watch with friends and family. You would feel very gleeful about glee.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›