on 19 February 2014
The NFS series on the whole are very good. No doubt if I owned an Xbox or PS3/4 this game would run well and I'd be happy with my purchase: but I don't and am far from happy over this product.
I have return this game and received a full refund as the game in my estimation is not fit for purpose. By that I mean you simply cannot play the game - the frame rates and the lock on 30fps makes it unplayable - even on a decent gaming pc.
How EA can produce this for PC, package it and send it out is beyond my belief.
You only have to do a search on the internet to find endless cases of it not working for other people - with equally endless 'fixes' none of which worked for me - yes I was willing to give them a try. Best advice - stay well clear of this if you intend to run it on a PC.
on 22 December 2013
Great game, however beware! You HAVE to use a xbox 360 controller, you cant use any other so i couldnt use my logitech. Had to shell out for an adaptor which was a pain in the ass :(
on 8 March 2014
I do have a very inferior internet connection but I've yet to have any convincing online race.

Graphics are very good but the game rapidly becomes repetitive once you've explored all the terrain.

Still not a bad way to unwind at the end of the day if you like this kind of thing
on 17 May 2015
Although not a bad game didn't seem quite as good or polished as ends the run,hot pursuit or most wanted also cars didn't handle quite as well as other versions mentioned
on 20 February 2014
Graphics are amazing. Game play was fluent , while a lot of action on the screen. Persute tec was great
on 16 February 2014
it meet expected results that i thought when i saw the trailer on internet that y i bought this game
on 26 November 2013
I did not buy from amazon but from origin
I cannot for the life of me understand EA releasing a pc game that you can only play with a 360 controller there is no way to remap for other controllers, and the keyboard is no better only the w for, go s for, brake left arrow, left right arrow, right and again no way to remap the keys. But the best is left till last No Steering Wheels at all. A racing game that doesn't allow a steering wheel !!!!
Plus the whole thing is capped at 30fps

I would not have bought it if i had known and as i have not played it i cannot comment on what it is like

Somebody at ea screwed up big time yet again
55 comments|14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 September 2014
piece of junk! everything is in slow motion but everything else is fine so you can never win any of the races! my son was very upset when he started playing it and found out about this.

is there any way to fix this problem? please reply..
on 17 December 2013
This game has no wheel support. EA have killed the NFS franchise by dropping wheel support, how can I feel like I'm driving if I can only use an xbox controller. Also this is locked at 30fps.

Shame on EA. Looks like the NFS franchise is now dead - certainly for serious PC drivers (who want to use a wheel)
on 10 October 2014