4.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 15 Jun. 2014
When I first opened the packaging, my first thought was that I liked the colour ans the fabric and the shape. Sometimes when you see something online it can differ in person. I have never worn this brand before but it ticked all the boxes. The first think I gasped at was the sizing. When I placed my order, I had gone for a small. Iam a size 8 but I have a good size bust. Iam usually an small and stick with that because if a bra doesn't fit your ribcage its useless. But when i looked at the label I thought I had got all wrong and it would be too big. But on, it fit, bust aswell. Its padded in the cups and they are removable but it gives abit of comfort. The next issue was the medium impact. I was using this for speed walking so medium is fine. but it didn't state that on the listing. It was ok, I think medium is pushing it. There was a little jiggle going on, which made me wonder if I had got the XS would this of been less. The style is cut well, fits unseen under my racerback. Its not to high uncer the arm and not too low, same goes for the neckline. Hidden well, pulls on and comfortable. Does have a couple of labels and seams but no friction in the times I have used it.

Overall the listing doesn't list a size guideline,

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality & comfort! Compression top, 11 Sept. 2014
Bought this Skins lady's compression top for £8.11 & I couldn't ask for more, this is top quality and fit at a discounted price. Recommended for all gym/sports fans or as a support top. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, good quality and makes beautiful chest and gets very good support for gym classes. The size is appropriate., 11 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars First time for Skins, 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Skins A200 Women's Compression Crop Top (Apparel)
I got this sports bra and i like them to fit on the snug side. It is a beautiful top fits and looks great! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!, 1 Aug. 2014
Brilliant fit, so comfortable, no rubbing.I wear it for running and insanity classes. 34a is a size small. Great colour, easy to get on and off and at less than £8 a bargain. I bought 3!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love skins, 9 Sept. 2014
following the size guide of the company site, everything fit as expected.. I bought two of them..

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
Looks great on. .. Washes well.