5.0 out of 5 stars cool
just a bit of fun if your like me and is really I big kid at heart. get a few funny looks when people read it and then see me, a 38 year old woman driving the car but I like it so who cares.
Published 2 months ago by diane

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a sticker
What do you expect for a review, it's a sticker and it stuck to my window so it is as i would have expected it to be.
Published 2 months ago by miss d l brown

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Zombie Outbreak Response Team-Window Sticker-Car,Van,Truck,Vehicle Self Adhesive Vinyl Sign

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a sticker, 22 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 12 Jun 2014
great looking sticker..i also bought 2 bloody hand stickers and put them next to the sticker here and it looks great on my back window of the car

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sticker, 9 Jun 2014
I've stuck it in my car window and it's very prominent which is good. It took ages to get here though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jun 2014
Looks great on my kitchen window, had friends and visitors laughing. If you love the Zombie Genre then this is the sticker for you. Good quality sticker for a really good price. Packaged well and received on time. Thank you too all concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars If there's a zombie outbreak, give me a ring, 3 Jun 2014
This sticker came on time and looks great next to my tax disc so the police know who the Zombie Reponse Team are. At 99p, and if you're a bit of a zombie saddo, like me, it's great fun without committing too much cash. My mate also bought one so we do look like a team when we're both parked next to each other.

4.0 out of 5 stars Window wonder, 7 May 2014
Bought for a friend who has just passed their test and got a car...............perfect pressie for a prepared Zombie free zone pal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab & Fun, 6 April 2014
M. Keane - See all my reviews
Great sticker-so good Ive had to order another for my husband [the first was part of a novelty birthday gift for someone else] BUT the same seller/sticker is on eBay at 1.49 with free shipping whereas Ive just paid 2.24.Not a fortune but still worth knowing :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing & quality window sticker, 13 Mar 2014
Brilliant idea, especially now with all the zombie hype with the walking dead, workd war z & resident evil. Humour & raises lots of interest

5.0 out of 5 stars Explains why people behind me laugh whilst stuck at traffic lights, 12 Mar 2014
Everybody loves this sticker, which I've installed on my back window. It's a great product. Easy to install and looks great.