5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Protection
Works great. I am heavy Internet user and as an IT Pro I visit many sites so have a higher chance of visiting malware-infested web pages. McAfee has been able to detect different types of malware such as Trojans and Rootkits. I have completely cleaned diseased USB Sticks. Detection rates are decent and so far it has been able to clean what it has detected.

On...
Published 7 months ago by A. Kwabula

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't renew with McAfee
I'm sure many McAfee users have been as puzzled as I when it comes to renewal of their subscriptions. The special offer from McAfee is usually at least twice the price of the same product on Amazon. DOH!

Ordered it, arrived, installed it, seems to be no different from 2013 version on the face of it!
Published 10 months ago by Foxy

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Protection, 5 April 2014
A. Kwabula (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC) (CD-ROM)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

On other computers I am running Bit Defender Total Protection, G Data IS and ESET Smart Security. I find McAfee TP is lighter on resources and comes second after ESET Smart Security which is the lightest if Windows Task Manager could be relied upon as it shows RAM and CPU usage in Windows 8.1. The Firewall is very effective as have to unblock even genuine traffic on my Local Area Network.

McAfee replaced Kaspersky and I was unsure McAfee will do as good as Kaspersky, as I last used McAfee some 6 years ago but been using Kaspersky since 2010.

The Interface is nice and easy to navigate. I will stick with McAfee if at renewal time, Amazon will have a special offer. Its £25 on Amazon but a whooping £69.99 on the McAfee Website. Airlines usually make and honour a promise that if you find their fare cheaper elsewhere as compared to their official website, they will refund the difference, wonder why McAfee and other Vendors allow such price disparities!

At £25, it is basically a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 30 Nov 2013
Security has covered three of my laptops, much more expensive when bought through McAfee, easy installation either with the disc or through McAfee website. Very happy :))))

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than renewing, 16 Dec 2013
Bought this as it was time to renew the protection on the computer.
McAfee wanted around £50 just to renew.

Bought this instead for half the price and it even covers 3 computers.

Does everything you need to protect your computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars McAfee Total Protection 2014, 29 Nov 2013
Well, this is a good buy from Amazon, especially at the price, it's a least £20 cheaper than renewing your existing Antivirus direct from McAfee. I use McAfee and checked to see the renewal price, so I know what I'm saying is true, I can never understand why it should be so, you would think that in an effort to keep you 'on board' McAfee would give you a deal, but that's not the case. I good purchase I'm happy. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars McAfee, 19 Dec 2013
McAfee is one of the best security products around. It is very effective and easy to use. A very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars total protection., 21 Dec 2013
I only use this and renew every year, I have no problems with it, and recommend it to anyone, works well.

4.0 out of 5 stars mcafee re-purchased, 11 Jan 2014
I bought another years internet cover due to good experience over previous years. I won't sign up to automatic yearly renewal because of the way that the price is hiked( no benefit applied to customer loyalty - sadly ). So as long as it's at a good price when I'm looking and it still works well, I'll buy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't renew with McAfee, 11 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars McAfee total protection, 18 Dec 2013
Does was it says on the package. My computer is quite secure with mcafee total protection it updates and scans my machine every day so I am very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars McAfee Total Protection, 21 Nov 2013
Mr. A. Nicholls "Mr A Nicholls" (PRESTON,England) - See all my reviews
I find that this anti-virus software very good i always us this one now i have no issues with this a good buy.

McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC)
McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC) by McAfee (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / Vista Home Basic / XP)