Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 6 August 2013
From the moment I saw the title of the serie, Delver Magic, I was hooked. I was pleasantly delighted to read a fresh novel with a new set of characters with new species in the land of magic, the delvers! And the lit goes on, shag, river rogues, Serps, cliff behemoth etc. That in itself is the most significant masterpiece of the book.

Sanctum breach remain the top one for me and I have read all of them bar Altered messages, which I have just purchased. I have simply been in awe of the books. Currently this serie is at the top of my reading list . No matter what I am reading, I automatically put it down when a new delver magic book is out. This work should be published for everyone to enjoy!

Ultimately, this will make a great screening with the right producer. Let's be clear on this, I am not interest in the grammatical errors, expressions but rather the substance of the books. In short, their essence.

Please keep writing about Ryson, Enin, Jure, Linda, Holly Brance and Dzeb!

If you like your fantasy book with a good dose of magic, this book serie is yours!
Delver Magic Book I: Sanctum's Breach
Delver Magic Book II: Throne of Vengeance
Delver Magic Book III: Balance of Fate
Delver Magic Book IV: Nightmare's Shadow
Delver Magic Book V: Chain of Bargains
Delver Magic Book VI: Pure Choice
Delver Magic Book VII: Altered Messages
on 24 July 2013
Firstly I would like to make it clear that I have received an advance copy of this book in return for an honest review. Now that the boring bit is out of the way lets get down to the nitty gritty!

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the Delver Magic books and following the character and location developments, however I always felt that the first book was a hard one to match.... this manages it and I can honestly say that this is my favourite book of the series since the first book.

I don't want to give away any spoilers and whilst it is an accepted part of the series that Ryson Acumen will succeed as the victor both morally and physically the plot was not predictable beyond that, and even gives the reader a nasty shock! The storyline, as always, flows nicely and the characters comfortably knit in within the previous books in the series whilst still managing to expand the imagination of the area with new locations and new characters. Very clever in the use of previous stories to create a brand new one. If you have not read any of the previous stories I would suggest starting from the beginning, however there is enough background info to ensure that the story will work as a standalone.

The last page of the book indicates that Jeff is already considering ideas for book 8 and that for me kind of makes up for his shock in Altered Messages as I can still hope for a Godson miracle.
on 27 September 2013
Jeff Inlo tells a great story with interesting story lines and good characters who have personality and flaws. I have read every book in this series and thoroughly enjoy spending time in the world Jeff creates, however if you want huge battle scenes and blood and gore this will not be for you but if you want to be entertained and be taken to a realistic alternative world then please read these novels.
on 17 November 2013
I have read the whole series and I have to say it kept me enthralled! I was sad to see the passing of a couple of characters (I will give nothing away for those yet to read.) I do hope there can be more books in this series? I can imagine a TV series based on these books would be great for a whole range of ages? I recommend getting the whole series and reading them back to back. A terrific read!
on 14 June 2014
We find Uton in the grip of influence of a council of serps, connected, malicious, and influencing. They threaten each of the races and there seems no way to stop how the past can influence the actions of the present. Excellent book, characters so real and with emotions and personalities they can almost make you believe that that real.An excellent read would highly recommend.
on 31 October 2013
Ihave bought the hole series , I read the reviews and thought i would give it a go I havent got to number seven yet , but i have to say numbers one to five are brill . I am just coming to the end of five and will be straight into six . This guy is good at what he does and I for one am glad i bought the books .
on 3 October 2013
Like all the other books this book was a great read, I'm sure that the next book will be as good as the as the last if not better, keep them coming.

Jeallinson@aol.com
on 15 December 2014
Another great story from Jeff Inlo. His ability to give depth to his characters turns his stories from fantasy to something you could almost believe in. Now on to number eight.
on 10 July 2014
Brilliant! Already waiting for the next one. No matter how many books I have ready to read, they all play second fiddle to a new Delver book.
on 21 August 2013
Great story bit slow to start but the action picks up its a great series to read well recommended all 7books hope the next is just as good