on 28 September 2013
Amazing! Love the colours and design! It wasn't one of those tacky ones either, it was like proper good quality!! Happy surprise!! Thank you!!
on 26 October 2013
I received this item in plenty of time, it fits my phone perfectly but the only thing i don't like is that it doesn't go around the front as i stupidly dropped my phone and the case is fine but my screen is smashed! overall a pretty case but isnt very practical if you drop your phone often!!!!!
on 2 December 2013
It is a very different iphone case in appearance and because it is a standard case structure it does the job well.
on 17 December 2013
Love this case, it's really pretty and seems to be sturdy, image on the back isn't rubbing off or anything, and there are no noticable cracks or scratches after a good month. Will be buying another one if and when this one does eventually crack!
on 18 March 2014
When I got this case I was happy to feel that the plastic was quite thick, however the first time I dropped my phone a very small distance from the floor the case cracked and broke.
As well as this, I was disappointed that there was no screen protector with it, which I specifically needed. Overall, the pattern of the case is really nice but I'm afraid the negatives have outweighed the positives with this product. Should've saved the £5 and got a more expensive case with screen protectors in the first place.
on 19 December 2013
An amazing phone case! I found one just like it on another site for £25!!! Definitely recommend getting it! Great!
on 31 October 2013
Nice case with a unusual but pleasing Aztec design. Wasn't quick to arrive but quality and fit made up for this.
on 18 January 2014
The case is gorgeous but unfortunately the wrong size case was sent. The screen protector fitted an iPhone 4S but he actual case fits an iPhone 5 rather than a 4s which was false advertising
on 23 November 2013
really good quality, great bright colours fits perfectly and never comes off really pleased and would recommend to others. didn't take overly long
on 17 October 2013
It did take quite a while for this case to arrive, however when it did, I was pleased with the purchase, good quality and is exactly how it looks