Platform: PlayStation 3Edition: Standard EditionChange

on 11 January 2014
I'm really happy, kids are happy and to be fair it's Spongebob! Enough said. My kids are age 6 and 7 and both are rewarded with time on the Playstation for good behaviour and since buying this game they are keen to earn the time. Everyone's a winner!
on 18 January 2014
I didn't know anything about this game until I discovered it in the Amazon website. I must say I'm very impressed, the gameplay/graphics are excellent, all the character voices are to perfection. It isn't to difficult nor to easy, endless amounts of fun! Highly recommended to all ages! I'm 16 and I love it! Grab yourself a copy all you Spongebob fans!
on 1 February 2014
I asked for this game as a present and was so excited to play it, only to find I was able to complete within a few hours and was incredibly monotonous and disappointing.

I can't understand why there are PS2 Spongebob games that have so much more content and play time than this game - I'd expect a PS3 game to be super-full of interesting content and take quite a while to complete - and this game just doesn't live up to the expectation.

Kids might love it, but for older fans (I'm 24) my advice is - just don't bother.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2014
My little lad loved it, the opportunity to play as his favourite characters in the cartoon series and lots of blasting . However, the game is quite repetitive and generally involves doing the same thing over and over in samey looking levels. Cutscenes do look nice enough and it has the original cast doing the voice-overs too.
on 11 February 2014
The kids love this. They have enjoyed sussing out the levels and love it cuz all the sponge bob characters on it.
on 6 June 2014
Great game it isn't very long and it's very easy for kids to complete, this was completed In a few hours
on 2 January 2016
Bought for my 5 year old. He really enjoys it. Although I have to help him out occasionally.
on 4 December 2015
Great game my son loved it, if your kids like spoon genie then it's a good purchase
on 27 April 2015
Delivered on time, no problems.
on 21 November 2015
Xmas present for my grandson.