1,064 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grip, sturdy, thin and beautiful
First of all: TAKE THE PROTECTIVE COVER OFF, PEOPLE. The clear back looks scratched and dinged when it arrives, and some reviewers were confused by this. But just peel off the protective cover on the inside and outside. It's a bit tricky, but once you get it, you have a beautiful clear plastic back.

As far as I can tell, this appears to be the best price out...
Published 9 months ago by B. W. Roberts

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratches your phone
Good case, looks nice but after using it for about 3-4 months I noticed it had caused to back of my phone to scuff and now It has little scuffs on it, really annoyed
Published 3 months ago by Nathan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! had it twice and will order again and again!, 23 Aug 2014
Ordered this case twice! I have a gold iPhone 5s so I did want something that was going to show off my phone with having the protection of something that would prevent it from breaking when I drop it so much! Being a clear case it doesn't stay clear forever but it does last a couple of months!
I am one of those people who doesn't mind paying a little extra for quality so the personally for the price I think the quality is worth it! I think the air cushions are a good idea! the hole areas for the headphone jack are brilliant and same for the charger doesn't block the wires at all!
I love the material as I HATE the rubber feel and this isn't rubbery at all. The finish is shiny at the back making it look quite sleek!

A great product for those who are concious of their phone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good case, 3 Aug 2014
It's a very discreet case that allows the beautiful design of the 5S to be seen, and I feel that it protects better against impact by being a softer rubber rather than a hard plastic that would still transmit all the shock to the phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black one is good. Mint colour degrades., 11 Aug 2014
I got this phone case for my sister.
I have the black version and I really like it (one of my favourite of many iPhone cases).
The mint colour on hers has degraded, becoming darkened and discoloured (I got it in May 2014).

5.0 out of 5 stars Spigen iPhone case for 5, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for iPhone 5/5S - Black (Electronics)
Bought for my son who just purchased an Iphone 5. Nice snug fit that looks like it'll give good all round protection.
The supplied screen protector is probably the easiest to apply I've ever used,just one tiny air bubble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Aug 2014
My wife loves her new iPhone case.
Well made, fits perfectly, looks good and comes with a scene protector.
The screen protector is also very good and certainly as good as any others I have had in the past.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality doesn't last, 14 Aug 2014
This review is for the clear ultra thin case. I bought this less than a month ago and it was looking great! Feels good and fits nicely on my 5S. After a couple of weeks, my case started to go from crystal clear to a brown/yellowish piece of crap! I'm really disappointed because spigen are known for quality and great cases! Of course I cleaned it but it just changed! I bought the clear 360 one for my dad and same thing! They don't even let you contact them through here. Don't even bother with their clear cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price, better than previous Spigen cases., 4 Aug 2014
I avoided Spigen products for a while as I wasn't impressed with the last Glas-T screen protector, and the last Spigen case I bought wasn't worth the 25 I spent (didn't last 3 months) but this case changed my mind.

Fits the 5S perfectly, gives adequate protection and doesn't make the handset too bulky.

I like the clear rear panel and comes with a free (good quality) screen protector.

So for 7.99 I'd say this is probably the best iPhone 5 / 5S case for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case - may not be compatible with your charging dock, 9 Jan 2014
My iPhone 5 is always in a case. From new it lived in a new case with side bumpers. After one year the glue failed and the side bumpers fell off. Attempts to glue them back on failed so I looked at transparent cases from Spigen, Terrapin and Case Buddy. The Spigen case is well made, protrudes enough to protect the phone when face down and is crystal clear once you remove the two sheets of protective film. I didn't apply the screen protector film as I really don't like these.

Everything was going well, and i was feeling pleased until I placed the phone in my Belkin dock. I realise that my broken bumper case was totally open at top and bottom and fitted my dock. In the new Spigen case, my phone does not charge as it is held too high off the lightning connector. As it happens I have another dock from Belkin, with a wheel to raise and lower the lightning connector. It does not connect in their either as the hole for the lightning connector is much narrower than the shoulder the connector sits on. The other two cases I mentioned will have the same problem.

In summary a great case but you many not be able to charge your phone on a dock.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 July 2014
The case is made of a rubberised material which absords dye from material i.e. after having my phone in my jeans pocket it came out blue and no amount of scrubbing it will remove the dye. Therefore my champagne coloured case, which was actually more of a dirty beige to start with, just looks filthy. If you're going to buy one of these get a black one so it won't show any discolouration. It makes my phone look shabby. Shame. Gave it 2 stars as it does protect my phone but looks bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case!, 25 July 2014
Brilliant case. Whilst not the cheapest as good TPU cases can be purchased for about 2 from Amazon (and I have done so!), this case just fits a bit easier without being loose at any point.

The bottons on the case are very good and the clarity is as expected, clear! The case doesn't stick to the inside of you pocket turning it inside out when removed.

There 1.0mm or so lip provides a reassuring amount of screen protection as well.