4.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love It
Like Many Little Things Forever which I also have my kids (and Wife) love this game, it is one of those game that make you stop and notice whats in front of you.
Published 10 months ago by Mr. J. James

1.0 out of 5 stars good but crashes!
I've just downloaded this, cleared about 5 screens but it then crashes and won't let me get any further, or won't let you select the item, even though it confirmed it was the right one went I hit the hint button. Bit annoyed because I actually paid for it, only 64p but still!
Published 5 months ago by E. Fewster

1.0 out of 5 stars good but crashes!, 2 July 2014
E. Fewster - See all my reviews
This review is from: Many Little Things - Pets: An App Game with Animals Made of Many Tiny Hidden Objects to Find (App)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed after playing the first edition, 5 Nov 2014
Very disappointed after playing the first edition. This one doesn't seem to work properly. Graphics not half so good either

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 26 July 2014
Most disappointed so deleted it. Waste if 60 odd coins.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love It, 2 Feb 2014
Mr. J. James (England) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 Aug 2014
Good but crashed so stopped playing