on 13 June 2014
It may not be from a fancy bike brand but hey, that's a good thing, you're not paying just for a name. This is a great value bottle holder. You can't get much cheaper than this, it looks pretty good on the bike and it does the job spot on, no problems. I've got a few different sorts of water bottle (metal, plastic) and it holds them all really securely, but not so tightly that it's difficult to get the bottles in or out.

For weight weenies, this weighs in at 44g, normal-to-light for a plastic bottle cage. For comparison I also have a carbon fibre bottle cage that weighs in a 22g. So you could say this one is twice as heavy but that would be unfair. For the extra 22g you save a shed load of money. This is a fraction of the price, works just as well, looks (almost) as good, so who really cares about 22g anyway!
on 27 March 2015
These bottle holders come at a very good price and work as well as far more expensive alternatives. I bought two which took only a minute or two to fit. They hold my water bottles securely and could accommodate differently sized bottles without difficulty. I can see no reason to buy more expensive versions unless you are heavy on kit and need a metal holder.
on 28 June 2014
Perfect, lightweight solution - especially good fit for SIS 750ml bottles, the lip at the top of the cage just sits in the contour of the bottle - may not last as long as a metal alternative but is lighter and excellent value at this price. I have ridden approx 200 miles with them - no issues so far.
on 5 July 2014
I needed something quickly and relatively cheaply but when I saw this was £2.75 I thought I would risk it. It not only cited better than my previous (broken) £10 one, but it also felt more professional and held my bottle in place with no hassle setting up excellently!
on 9 July 2015
A bit cheap looking but it's £2 so who can complain? Does the job perfectly, still in perfect condition considering I've done 500+ miles since I purchased it and I've placed a massive bottle in and out of it many times. No need for the metal versions in my opinion.
on 7 June 2015
Pretty poor really. Following fitting this to my bike I have tried several bottles in it and all have fallen out within 30 metres on the road or on a fairly smooth cycle path.
on 27 June 2015
Very poor quality. Arm on one side broke on second ride out after fitting, forcing me to carry my water bottle for the rest of the ride.
on 8 June 2016
truly awful purchase. i don't ask much from a bottle holder, my demands are reasonable, just stay attached to the frame and hold a bottle whilst i'm cycling and carrying liquid. not a tough one really?! this took about six weeks to arrive, not packaged well (no protection whatsoever) by a miracle it didn't break in transit. it's too small, doesn't hold anything except a coke can size (i mean, that's ridiculous for a cyclist no?) and after a week or two, broke to become totally unusable. made from cheap brittle fragile plastic. halfords or any local bike shop will stock a decent metal alloy or harder durable plastic holder and they cost peanuts so DO NOT BOTHER with this trash, don't make my mistake or expecting something half decent for two quid
on 20 September 2015
Wasn't clear on the page that this was coming from China. Took a month to arrive, and is absolutely tiny - despite being flexible very few drinks bottles would fit in this and you'd need to stop each time you needed a drink to wrestle in and out. Waste of time and money!
on 31 August 2015
A basic plastic bottle holder that doesn't feel very robust but does what it's designed to do. Will only take a small 500ml bottle or a larger 750(ish)ml with a contoured neck due to an excessively large retaining protrusion at the top of the holder. Have only used it a couple of times due to bottle size restriction and the fact that I also have another bottle cage so can't really comment on what the other reviewers have found out re the bottles falling out etc.