5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the bunch
I bought a selection of hoodies from different manufacturers, after trying them all on, this is the one that I ended up wearing.
(In fact I have hardly taken it off since) It is very warm, the lining is great, fits as expected.Hood is not that deep, but adequate.
Published 13 months ago by val W

3.0 out of 5 stars b
came on time
good packaging
good for Christmas presets
would use these people again
however if you are look to get this jumper it is only lined on the sleeve not fleeced
Published 18 months ago by Clare

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the bunch, 23 Mar. 2014
The only small niggle I have is that it does tend to "pilling", despite only washing it at 30 C. Overall the best hoodie I have ever bought.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the hoddie for winter, 3 Dec. 2014
Jesus Rodriguez (Caracas, DC Venezuela) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a winter hoodie, mostly to wear beneath my jacket and to go to the store on a cold afternoon - this one is great, as it has a very warm interior.

I have my reserves in terms of the sleeves, although they are internally from polyester, they tend to get a little cold with the wind...

The material is very soft and has good quality overall.

The zipper is backwards, as it hooks from the other side, weird but no problem - additionally, it may not be the smoothest zipper, it seems ok - Will have to update on that later on.

I read that it was smaller than expected and got a Large size. I normally buy Large since they are looser but this one fits great, almost like a Medium though - If you wear a Medium you have to get a Large and so on...

The shipping was fast and got it before anything else bought on the same day.

3.0 out of 5 stars b, 22 Oct. 2013
came on time
good packaging
good for Christmas presets
would use these people again

5.0 out of 5 stars Dissident hoodie, 16 Feb. 2014
Quick delivery, great price. Good quality and very warm. Slightly short on very tall person it was bought for. Better for 6 foot and under

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoodie Sweatshirt/Jumper, 20 Feb. 2014
Good quality, very warm and just the thing for looking smart but casual for those chilly evenings when your out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice hoody but too small, 20 Nov. 2014
I liked the look of the hoody and I would have kept it but it was too small and by small I mean that the length of it was not long enough. I've had this sort of problem with other Tokyo Laundry products but normally their products tend to be on the large side

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with purchase!, 16 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my son who will not wear a coat and he loves it - it is very warm and cosy and he likes the look of it. I noted the review that it does not have fleece down the inside of the arms, but my son thought it would be too thick to have fleece there if he was wearing a sweatshirt underneath and he finds it quite warm enough just being lined. It is good value for money and good quality!

3.0 out of 5 stars Was advised from some other reviews to get size larger than needed but think body would not fit as well (suspect might be too lo, 17 Nov. 2014
Decent item but the sleeves were too tight for me so returned item. Was advised from some other reviews to get size larger than needed but think body would not fit as well (suspect might be too loose) if I did even if the sleeves would be a better fit that way.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing, 8 Mar. 2015
Poor sizing my boyfriend is a medium but I bought a large to be on the safe side. It was a snug fit but still too short in the arms. I sent item back (which I had to pay for) but refund was quick and hassle free.

5.0 out of 5 stars hoodie, 6 Sept. 2013
Great Quality, I bought this as a Christmas present for my Great Nephew, I am sure he will be pleased with it.