5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Not About Being Good: A Practical Guide to Buddhist Ethics (Kindle Edition)
Great book and writer. I will have the chance to see her at the Manchester Buddhist Centre where she'll be doing a book launch on this particular book.
I find it easy and very accessible. full of tips from a wise author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, very helpful, 23 Feb 2014
Karen (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
I wanted a book to help me understand how I can realistically live my life more ethically. It is a thought provoking book with useful exercises.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderfully clear and inspirational, 30 Jan 2014
I have never heard ethics approached in such a clear and beautiful way before, to practice like this, is to truly be alive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep and Thoughtful, 5 Nov 2013
I savored this book over a few months- taking a chapter and letting it sit with me for a week or so. I love the practical exercises that allowed me to absorb and connect with the information in the chapter. The real life examples and analogies worked well for me, and excerpts of poetry hit home. An insightful read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and inspiring book on how to live the BUddhist life in the 20th century, 9 Sep 2013
D. J. Auld - See all my reviews
For those who are sincere about how to live a ethical life based in Buddhist principles this guide is great. Written by a women living in London this practical guide is both clear and helpful.

ARRAY(0xb055cc0c)