Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Edition: Light Core Character Pack - Flashwing|Change

on 9 May 2014
My son collects these characters and has become quite an expert at buying on Amazon.
I found a great offer from "a1 toys" and they have good feedback; but this is no guarantee of receiving a quality product or good service. The item I received was malformed, it looked as though the plastic around the 'nose' had got stuck in the moulding machine.
I returned it to 'a1 toys' who claimed that as it was a manufacturing 'painting defect' they were not responsible. Leaving aside the fact that it was not a paint defect but a moulding defect, it seems this supplier washes it's hands of any issue with the products they supply.
If it arrives with you in the same state that it left them... then they believe they have no responsibility for the actual content. So beware, treat "a1 toys" of Glasgow with caution; pay a little more and get from Amazon itself (always great service) or use another market place supplier that takes responsibility for the goods they supply.
on 19 June 2014
I like this character, but i have to take a point off for the figure. It's incredibly poorly manufactured, i actually owned 2 flashwings and both of them had plenty of cosmetic imperfections on them. And that's too bad because i pay attention to details.
on 19 March 2014
it's exactly the game as giants flashwing but with a blue light in it don't buy if you expect a special wow pow as it ain't got one worth a fiver though as it's a nice figure
on 4 April 2014
another figuar for grandson who has about 20 odd now he,s well into sky landers and the game
I suppose it can get expesive but buying one now and again helps.
on 18 May 2014
my 9 year old says - this item needs a brighter light, he hasn't found it more helpful than his existing characters when playing skylanders
on 5 February 2014
Brought this for my nephew for xmas and its one of his favourite characters. Lots of cool moves to get and the games really addictive.
on 21 March 2016
I have now bought so many skylanders I forget which one does such that's if I'm aloud in my 7yo boys room to look
on 7 June 2016
another addition to the grandsons skylanders, wings light up in use.
on 14 March 2016
Beautiful skylander, wings light up, works perfectly
on 29 December 2015
Bought for grandsons, good delivery