on 5 June 2015
I bought this Skylander character for my 11-year-old daughter, and this is what she had to say about it:

"I LOVE this Skylander! It's name is Terrafin, and it's an updated version of the Terrafin from the other Skylanders games. I first used him on Skylanders Trap Team, and he was AWESOME! His attacks are punching enemies with his golden gloves, tunneling underground and then jumping up and belly flopping on the bad guys and summoning little sharks to help him fight! I thought his attacks, looks and moves were amazing, but the only bad thing is, it's easy to miss the bad guys when punching, and when you do it's hard to stop. Nevertheless, this Skylander is fantastic and I definitely recommend Knockout Terrafin!"
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 February 2016
I purchased this Terrafin for my 9 year old son who has started playing Trap Team a few months ago and wanted to expand his collection of skylanders but we didn't want to spend a load of money on the characters so opted for the characters from the previous games, this being one of them. He particularly likes the Terrafin character as although it is small there are a lot of good upgrades to make this small character quite powerful. I love that these are forward compatible but think the price when they first come out is just crazy! Ultimately happy with my purchase of a figure from a previous game, its a good way of adding variety to an expensive new way of gaming but at a lesser price.
on 19 June 2014
One of the coolest looking and strongest characters in the game. He can dive underground where he cannot be attacked, then ambush his enemies from below. Series 3 Terrafin is the best one yet, so make sure you get this one.
on 1 April 2016
Have no idea what you do with it but my kids say he's grate and he works on there friends new sky lander. If that makes sense to you great. All in grate price and happy kid means happy mum.
on 19 December 2013
my grandson is mad on skylanders at the moment, they are quite expensive but he enjoys them, only buy them birthday and Christmas because of the price them
on 4 April 2014
with this added to his collection he,s as happy as can be item arrived before time
in good condition and was straight on his portal
on 12 January 2014
It was a lovely present for my son. Made him really happy. Great reward for his hard work. He really loves it.
on 26 May 2015
What can you say they work and my son has lots of fun playing with the different characters
on 4 February 2016
Arrived next day and son really happy with it thankyou
on 7 July 2014
Yes arrive on time and my 7 year old son loved it!