5.0 out of 5 stars Court shoes
Ideal height heels - most I'd looked at on other websites were too high (being a more mature lady!). Little bit tight at first but after wearing them a couple of times, they are now fine.
Published 6 months ago by Jackie Macdonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Great colour shoes
They went well with my outfit and very comfortable and had many complements on the colour of these shoes great
Published 1 month ago by cheryl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Court shoes, 23 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoes., 21 Feb 2014
Wanted to buy my first pair of heels that are not 6 inch for more comfortable occasions, actually found these harder to walk in then my others but think i just need to get use to the size/style difference. I got the blue and they were an absolutely gorgeous colour, Going to try them out properly and depending on how they feel i will definitely buy them again because of the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are fab shoes, 18 Mar 2014
They are very nice shoes just what I wanted I might have to buy another pair but different colour .

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good value, 13 Mar 2014
I didn't have very high expectations for these due to the price - however I am really pleased with them. The height of the heel is perfect and the colour and feel of the fabric is lovely. I'm thinking about getting them in other colours now!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great colour shoes, 15 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars ladies shoe low mid heel pointed toe pumps smart office works court, 25 May 2014
shirley redmond (bradford west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
as above i really liked the shoe only problem was the heel is to high for me to walk comfortably in so i have returned them back to urselves stating if u have the same shoe but in a smaller heel i would gladly accept them if not please could i have a refund but will keep looking on ur website for other shoes thankyou s redmond

3.0 out of 5 stars Stated as suede on website but fabric more like velvet, 16 Jun 2014
Website good but a little misleading as website states suede shoes when they are a velvet fabric.
Shoes lovely but not what i would class as mid heel.- although website does state the exact measurement
I wanted purple suede otherwise these shoes are brilliant value for money
Order delivered quickly, I returned the shoes and my payment was refunded promptly which deserves 4*

3.0 out of 5 stars Purple suede, 5 Dec 2013
Lovely shoes, only too small for my tiny feet, cannot return now because I got it sent from out of country. Very annoying!

5.0 out of 5 stars ladieslow mid high heel shoes, 16 Mar 2014
I picked the five star rating as I love these shoes
I found they fitted perfectly and are comfortable
I would recommend them to my friends

4.0 out of 5 stars Red shoes, 21 July 2014
Great colour match to what my other accessories were. Great delivery and packaged well. Pinch at the side a bit by the end of the evening, but expected that as I have a wide foot. Not so high that you could break your neck in... But gave the foot a good shape. I would recommend to any one who can't wear very high heels but want to look glam on the night.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›