5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this
I wasn't really sure what to expect of this when I first ordered it. Naturally, I was hoping it would be as pretty as it looked in the picture, but well.. Pictures do have a habit of deceiving people, don't they?

It took a bit longer to arrive than the estimated time given, but I was (still am!) very happy with it when it did arrive.

It really does...
Published 5 months ago by Joyce

3.0 out of 5 stars Its quite nice
I purchased to wear with matching masquerade mask but it didnt go with my dress so never wore in the end
Published 2 months ago by Mrs P Lewin

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Yazilind Jewelry Lace Collar Necklace Gothic Lolita Acrylic Pendant Tassel Chain Sexy Noble for Women (Jewellery)

It really does look just like it does in the picture. I too was worried that it would look a bit baggy, but - as the previous reviewer already stated - the adjustable chain in the back helps avoid this. Even better, when I have the necklace on as tight as it'll go without being too tight for comfort, I hardly even feel it.

I would definitely recommend this article to friends, and I just might buy another lace necklace from this seller soon. It was hard enough to choose just one anyway!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Halloween piece, 1 Nov 2013
I bought this to accompany my halloween outfit. Very prompt delivery (9 days!! the estimated delivery was 14-28days) The lace is very soft at not at all itchy. I was a little worried that it would not fit snuggly round my neck and look baggy but it has a little chain clasp at the back so easily adjustable and fits really well. Brilliant Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 12 Jan 2014
Had lots of comments wearing this, it looks a lot more expensive than it is. I will be ordering from these guys again soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 10 Jan 2014
Just what I wanted for my niece's Goth party. Ideal. And excellent quality. Everyone admired it and said it looked great with my outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 27 Dec 2013
This neckles is a nice accessory. I removed the chains and the stone, looks more classy without it. It took a while to come but it is a good product. The quality is good, proper lace thread.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful and elegant, 12 Mar 2014
I bought this as a present for a dear friend, it was beautiful, good quality and craftmanship, we were both very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lace chocker, 21 Feb 2014
i keep writing the same sort of reveiws for the yazilind jewlery
and that is because i have no fault with any of the items i have purchaced,
i bought them in a "group" buy and they all arrived at the same time
this item is beautiful and comfertable to wear

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 14 Feb 2014
That's why I liked it, it was different. Looked nice with a dress I had bought for a Christmas party.

5.0 out of 5 stars lace collar, 16 Dec 2013
Looks really nice, is a Xmas present so wrapped up. Good value for money would use again. Looks just like the picture

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, delicate and pretty, 8 Dec 2013
So happy with this purchase. Just as the picture showed. It arrived quickly and well-packaged. Can't wait to wear it to my fancy dress Xmas party.

ARRAY(0xaa89d768)