5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible not stupid!
It's actually the best way of always having the latest up to date version without paying for upgrades. I paid nearly £600 for CS6 now for a third of that yearly I can always have the latest version on 2 PCs all upgrades are free. The majority that moan probably never owned a legal copy I feel? You can still purchase CS6 if you don't want to pay yearly. You also get free...
Published 12 months ago by Mr. L. Arnott

1.0 out of 5 stars This is clearly a total rip off, you never ...
This is clearly a total rip off, you never actually own anything and must buy a license every year, triumph of absolute greed, it has long been an Adobe tradition to release new versions with barely anything new but this time they are going too far.
I will keep my CS5 and will look at the competition if I need to upgrade.

I would add that there isn't...
Published 6 months ago by Dawn T.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars This is clearly a total rip off, you never ..., 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud (12-Month Licence) (PC/Mac) [Download] (Software Download)
I will keep my CS5 and will look at the competition if I need to upgrade.

I would add that there isn't anything in the cloud version you can't already do with previous versions 5 or 6, surely not enough to justify upgrading the software.

Some comments highlight the fact that this form of distribution is the future and such and such company actually does the same. Lets be clear about this the gaming industry has already tried all sorts of similar strategies, every time they went too far, the customer negative customer feedbacks and of course sales forced them to either compromise or make a U turn.

1.0 out of 5 stars No way, 7 Oct. 2013
I have PS CS5 and have been a Photoshop user since PS3. Each time I bought an upgrade and enjoyed the progressively more intuitive features. Seems like its the end of the road as I'm not prepared to have software on the "never,never" in a cloud. So long,Adobe its been nice !!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bye Bye Adobe - it was good when we could buy an actual product, 12 Dec. 2013
I have used Adobe PhotoShop and stayed faithfully with them for many years. Such a shame we are not allowed to buy the product any more. Really not interested in investing in something that I do not own and is only available to rent. Great opportunity now for other vendors I guess. I really wished I could have stayed with Adobe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shameless Ripoff, 19 Aug. 2013
As if Adobe products wheren't overpriced allready, and almost unafordable for an average person or hobby photographer, now we can pay 200£+ a year for a software that we will never own. I know that Adobe is doing this because of piracy, but with this move will motivate even more people to just crack it. Really bad value for a single software, and as usual the people in UK have to pay a lot more than people in the US...

1.0 out of 5 stars Far to expensive, 11 Aug. 2013
Oyster (Whitstable, Kent) - See all my reviews
I have in the past considered buying the full blown version of Photoshop CS but not this cloud version at £205 a year, every year, Adobe can take a running jump, this is totally extortionate there is no way I'm paying that kind of money. Further more if they think of trying the same trick with Photoshop Elements, (the program I use at the moment)then I will dump that as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thousands dont like Eternal Rental of Adobe Software, 13 Aug. 2013
Tom Daigon (Nevada) - See all my reviews
Over 38,000 folks have signed.They don't like Adobe Creative Cloud licensing.Show @Adobe how you feel - change DOT org/petitions/adobe-systems-incorporated-eliminate-the-mandatory-creative-cloud-subscription-model

Another more fiscal way to show @Adobe you dont like the CC licensing scheme - adobe2014.tumb DOT com #adobe2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Alternatives to Photoshop?, 22 Jan. 2014
I don't want to buy a subscription to photoshop. Can anyone recommend an alternative product for editing pictures that I can buy?

1.0 out of 5 stars Progress or one giant leap backwards?, 22 Dec. 2014
It seems as though all successful software companies commit the ultimate crime by not looking after their faithful customers. Software should get cheaper as each upgrade is based ( in most cases ) on the original software, come on, they are not going to 're invent the wheel'. Its a well known fact that if the price is right you get more people buying the software and far less ripping it off. The problem is that once upon a time Adobe software was the industry standard because there was very little competition but now there is free software that will produce professional results and read, edit and save Adobe software files. I think they have just taken it too far and got too greedy. Oh! and just a point, when people say about owning the software instead of renting it I think you will find the only thing you own is the right to use the software and what ever medium it comes on. Go CorelDraw Photo-paint, it works for me and I have been a professional graphics designer for 35 years mainly on PC's.

1.0 out of 5 stars fair well to Adobe, 18 Jun. 2014
just signed in to update my Adobe software to the latest version only to find the want fleece me with a yearly hire charge, Not happening, Reluctantly I shall find a product I can purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars No thanks, 19 Jun. 2014
Terrific program - still by far the best - but terrible subscription-only model. If you are running a professional photographic studio, then I'm sure it's worth its weight in gold. If you're just an amateur photographer out for the enjoyment, then an extortionate 1-year only licence makes no sense at all. Boo hiss.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›