on 18 December 2013
Very effective, and comes with all the right tools, including stickers to remove the dust!! I liked the lil squeedgy it comes with. Also arrived pretty efficiently. A good product and a good service.
First of all...I have no idea why other people who do not have the LG G2 phone are ending up on here giving these screen protectors a bad review....It's possible ( and I've found this before) that Amazon lump the reviews in one place....for gods sake get your act together...People who come here are expecting to read a review about the LG G2 version of these screen protectors..NOT other makes of phone....SO..to my review of the LG G2 version

It's nice to be able to get 3 in a pack just in case of accidents in putting the screen on...but if your careful the first time you will have 2 spare for any other sort of mishaps..It was easy to apply and there was no noticable affect on the touch of the screen...you hardly know it's there especially if you manage no bubbles at all like I did..and all the cut outs were in perfect position...As with most screen protectors,there are good ones and not so good ones...these are good ones...Not the best...but good for the money.....I've paid cheap in the past and regretted it...and I've paid expensive too and not found it justifiable to do so so don't waste your money...If there was a gripe..I would say that they can be a bit draggy with sweaty fingers..and like all screen protectors they Will always leave some imprint of touching a stroking..but a quick wipe with a soft cloth and it should buff up as new again...I did find something by experimenting with furniture polish (something like Pledge)...just a small dab on a soft cloth..rubbed in tiny circles and then wiped off..leaves the screen super slippery and actually acts as a barrier for tacky fingers and buffing up is even more rewarding...A once a week dab should keep your screen cover in tip top shape and your viewing pleasure to the max...Cheers.
on 2 April 2014
The word "3 PACK" in the title of this product suggests that it comes with 3 screen protectors. It does not. Two out of the three films are applicators.
Also, the instructions were hard to follow and resulted in lost of dust getting under the screen protector. However, I do take into account that I was warned about this in the instructions and as it was my first time applying a screen protector, I was bound to make mistakes.
Another criticism I have of the product is that when I had to take one of the tabs of the screen protector, it wouldn't come off properly, leaving a sticky residue.

The only reason I didn't give this product 1/5 is because it came with useful strips of tape- helping to remove most dust- and a card to help remove bubbles.

Overall, I am extremely disappointed in this product and it was not worth the £6 I spent on it.
on 29 March 2014
The invisible defender screen protector looks like a premium product; for the price it certainly felt as though produced using high quality materials. The pack contains 3 protectors. Through my own fault, the 1st had to be removed once applied owing to dust still being present. The second however failed to stick to the screen and pealed off within hours. The 3rd was applied successfully and looked great, it was almost invisible and didn't alter the function of the touch screen, however only 2 days later, it had a series of exceptionally large scratches; granted it was protecting my screen, but I certainly expected the protector to last a lot longer considering the phone has not be subjected to very light use. Ultimately the product in my experience looked great but didn't seem to last up to the quality I was expecting.
on 8 January 2014
Good product with very good installation instructions, nevertheless it was quite hard to apply it to phone.
Cons - smaller than the screen of Lg G2.
on 13 December 2014
Average. Didn't fully fit the shape of the screen and they peeled away after only moderate use. Kept the screen free of scratches though.
on 10 February 2014
Is likely that you will waste the first one cos there is a spec of dust on the glass that you just cleaned.
The best cleaner is the protective film that came with the device, so order this at the same time as your phone or sooner.
This takes way longer to come that your phone.
This film does not stop it getting smeary and screen cleaning spray works well.
I would by this product again, not that I would every need to due to the number of spares.
on 12 June 2014
The screen protector itself is I suppose good but I am not sure if I received a faulty pack as it doesn't cover the screen completely. It is 1-2 mm too short and not as wide as the phone. I mean it covers the screen itself but imo screen protector is supposed to protect all the glass on the front and this is first one I have seen that doesn't. My advice is steer well away from.
on 5 November 2014
Bought these for the new LG G2 I had bought. Went on very easily, using standard application method, Use sellotape to remove all dust and grit from the screen after cleaning, then slowly apply the the film, once aligned, using a hard piece of card or a creit card.
Does not have any glare on the screen, and doesn't pick up too many fingerprints.
on 3 March 2014
As these came in a pack of three I thought I might have to change them regularly but I have had the first protector on for over a month and its still in very good condition and hasn't peeled at all. Great for the LG G2 as it has a big screen and there aren't many cases available for the product.

See one answered question