on 4 May 2014
I wanted a good quality case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 8" This looked good so ordered it.

It arrived next morning with Prime, well packaged.

My Galaxy fits as it said snugley and doesn't slip out this case.

can I say that when closed there ARE correct holes both top bottom and right side to easily plug leads chargers and headphones into. Contrary to earlier reviews saying there were none.Perhaps this is an upgrade but really pleasing.

I personally dont think its too chunky and certainly protects the whole device. It opens easily and turns on and off as you open or close the front leather cover.

You get what you pay for but the £25.00 I paid was well worth the money.Good quality real leatherand confidence your device is well protected.

The strap on the rear to put your hand through to hold the device is useful and it can also cleverly be stood up in Paromamic style.

Lastly it also looks proffessioal .Very pleased with it.
on 17 February 2014
So I bought a cheap one like my friend off ebay - his was only £6 or £7 so I spent a bit more (£11) as his was a bit naff and the difference in quality was none except design. I returned that as it affected the sleep / wake functions and didn't fit very well. I bought another for a penny short of £20 and the materials were little improvement over the cheap case but it also didn't fit well and the tablet leaned to one side no matter how tight you velcro'd it down. It also interfered with the screen touch functions. Then an engineer came round with a tablet with a snug case and after a cheeky request to have a play I got to experience this case. The layout, stand options, the materials, aesthetics, how well it fits and how solid it is. All previous cases gave me the impression they would not protect the screen from impact but this case has a very solid flap. I'm not saying it is invincible but I am confident it would protect from much more impact than all other cases. The downside is the cost but as you have just read, you get what you pay for. Save the time and hassle and just get this one.
on 13 March 2014
Very good looking - fits very, very well. Truly fit for purpose and every inch has the feel of a quality product AND comes with a lifetime guarantee.
on 17 May 2014
The review that made me decide to purchase this product was the one that noted that unlike some competitors the slots of the case were accurately positioned to enable all necessary connections to be made.

I also endorse that feature and in addition confirm the quality and value of this case and the level of protection offered to the table inside.

I also liked the elasticated strap to hold the case and tablet safely on one hand
on 2 March 2014
Fits the tablet really well, very snug, so feels safe and well protected if you should drop it.
All the openings are in the right place for the camera, charger, on/off etc and you can charge it ok while it is shut.
I bought the baby blue colour as it was much cheaper than the other colours, not sure why but it is very a nice anyway.
The only thing I can think of to mention is that when you have it in the slightly raised position you have to turn the tablet round so the buttons for home, back etc are at the top, not the bottom.
This has'nt bothered me at all and is not a problem as they are just as easy to use there but thought i'd mention it incase.
I have just ordered one for my mum too.
on 22 October 2013
Bought this as a Christmas prezzy for my wife.Although she has not had it yet I have tried it on the ta 3 10.1 and it fits great.Love the quality and its well made,I know there are a lot of cheaper ones out there,but dont waste your money,if you want a good quality case for tab 3.this is the one
on 3 March 2014
Bought this for my mother for her Galaxy Tab 7. Good range of attractive colours (went for the blue, which is very nice).

It fits perfectly and the hand strap is tight enough for stablisation while reading but not so tight that it cuts off circulation.

If they did one in Purple, I'd get one for myself as well!
on 7 February 2014
Bought this for my wife's Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and she is absolutely delighted with it. It fits the tablet perfectly giving excellent all-round protection. Its fully adjustable stand allows it to used as a multimedia resource as well as an office working resource allowing excellent viewing and typing angles. The white leather effect feels very high quality and looks amazing and is very easy to keep clean. A great product from Snugg!
on 7 April 2016
Bought this after buying one for my iPad 2, although this one is better!

The case protects the Galaxy from scratches. I am not sure how strong it is against being dropped onto a hard floor. The Galaxy has been dropped a couple of times but only from small heights and might just be luck that it has survived completely unharmed.

The case itself seems to be very well made and of high quality. The Galaxy fits very well inside the case. There is a hidden small piece of velcro on a strap that prevents the Galaxy falling out. Once the Galaxy is inside the case the holes for the camera, charger, headphones all line up perfectly. The smart flip enables the Galaxy to wake and sleep so you do not have to turn it off (although while the Galaxy is sleeping it will use up more of the battery than if it is turned off). The flap is held shut by a magnet which is powerful enough to keep the flap closed until you actually open it, unlike the one I bought for my iPad.

All in all I would highly recommend this case.
on 21 March 2014
Would recommend this to anyone looking for a case for their Galaxy tab 3 7.0. I haven't used the stylus holder so far but found it easy to tuck it away so it doesn't look untidy. Gorgeous candy pink colour and fits like a glove, Versatile to fold down the stand or use to prop up when needed. Lovely product, great quality and well worth paying the price.