5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money
I was cautious having never heard of the company.

I got it for £209 reduced by £90 so was in budget.

picture quality is excellent, sound is excellent.

It has 3 HDMI ports not 2.

The 3d is decent when using the virtual setting, however actual 3d video is fantastic.
Published 14 months ago by Mark Anderson

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY FROM FINLUX PLEASE READ WHY
Published 8 months ago by Iain A James

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Mar. 2014
Mark Anderson (Glasgow, Lanarkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finlux 32H7072-DT 32 Inch 3D HD Ready 720p LED TV with Freeview HD, PVR & 8x 3D Glasses (Electronics)
I was cautious having never heard of the company.

I got it for £209 reduced by £90 so was in budget.

picture quality is excellent, sound is excellent.

It has 3 HDMI ports not 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 23 May 2014
Love this TV. It arrived 2 days after I ordered it!

Took me a while to figure out how to get my PS3 to recognise this TV. It was so simple: turn off both machines... turn on TV and wait for it to fully come on... turn on PS3. On screen message appears, the PS3 asking for screen size. I typed in 32, and that was it.

Advertising blurb says it has 2 HDMI slots. It hasn't, it has 3. Also said it had 4 pairs of 3D specs... came with 8!

I tried the 3D specs supplied by cinemas, and they seem to work too.

Note: watching 2D TV programs using the Finlux TV's 'virtual 3D' setting is an interesting hit and miss experience. Rounded objects can appear like folded card, with the peak towards the viewer. Bits of people sometimes appear in reverse 3D, etc. But it's fun, though best avoided unless you like eyestrain and mild headaches.

Watched 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' on it, within an hour of getting the TV home and unpacked, and the resulting 3D was very impressive.

For what I paid, just over £204, this is a real bargain.

I have a Fuji 3D camera, and hope to view the 3D files (MPO format) on the TV, when I buy a HDMI cable to connect the two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finlux 3D TV, 29 April 2014
Mr. N. Falkiner "Reniklaf" (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
We were looking for a replacement for our Toshiba TV which was beginning to become un-reliable when I saw this one and was amazed at the price. I was even more amazed when, having taken delivery, I discovered it was also 3D! It gives a perfect picture in 2D, HDMI and 3D. Well done Finlux!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Only been using this for 2 days but the picture ..., 22 Sept. 2014
T Berry - See all my reviews
Only been using this for 2 days but the picture quality is impressive. Not had the chance to try out the 3d option yet but will soon.

TV is lightweight and so is very suitable for wall mounting, except for the power cable which has caused me a minor issue with the wall mount I chose hence only 4 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars really pleased with this telly and would definitely recommend, 30 Sept. 2014
John Pang (UK) - See all my reviews
Finlux Customer service was very good. I sent them an email about the PVR recordings not playing back. They replied within an hour. So i switched to Online Chat. And the assistant walked me through step by step as i followed in real time. EG, "OK, i've re-formatted my USB drive on the TV to FAT32, what next?" "Now put some JPGs on it from you pc", etc ... until problem solved.

Virtual 3D works on your own photos, as well as any regular 2D channels. I'm enjoying the novelty at the moment, but it will
probably wear off soon!
Viewing angles are good from side to side, but in 3D mode, the polarising filter lets both eyes see both images if the TV is much lower than your eye-line (ie, when looking down at the TV when standing up). Sit 2m away for the optimum 3D affect.

Having a limited budget, it was a toss up between a smart TV or this 3D TV. I opted for the latter because i could get smart features with a £25 Chromecast dongle! Hence i can now access lots of free 3D content via YouTube.

Whilst recording, you're not allowed to do much else, so i find it best to set recordings for when I'm at work or in bed!
Sound isn't great [like all thin TVs!], but sufficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent picture, 6 Sept. 2014
Mr. S. Moore "Shane" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent tv, brilliant picture, plays 3d really well including directly via a video file on a usb flash drive. Only negative is that the back is badly designed if you want to wall mount, power cable is inline with mounting screws so if you have a long bracket like I did it will cause issues, had to cut the plug off and feed through a screw hole, also the connections were covered by the backing plate so have to have it of centre.

5.0 out of 5 stars very sattisfied, 22 May 2014
I try to write down most important things so:
Amazing screen quality for an 720p TV even tho its made by company that not many people will trust and they still rather go for sony, samsung or LG.
Screeen has nice colors and good sharpness. Watching 2D on it made me nearly forgot that it has 3D too.
3D as everyone would expect is good enough for TV, 2D into 3D wont be always noticable but it gives it nice and new experience of watching stuff (personal opinion). If u have some 3D games on console or PC or bluray 3D movie its completly different world. I tried all these above and I have to say its amazing! Of course its not same as cinema 3D but its very good and perfect for me.
It has LAN port for internet connection, build in recording system (to eneable that option you need Freeview and special disk that goes on back of TV witch is NOT included in package), 3 HDMIs ports, 2 USBs ports and other standard ports. Also 8 pairs of 3D glases are included.
I havent tested up all setting and features of it and there are few out there.
There is no buttons around TV to turn it on or off so u need use remote.
Stand for TV is small and short so you can place in any area you like.
And keep it in mind that this is only 720p made by Finlux company not Sony or Samsung but yet it can be just as good in some situation and it cost so little. Amazon had offer and I bought it for £205. You cannot go wrong with this purchase. I highly recommend this TV to all 3D begginers. This is my first 3D tv and definetly not last.
last thing if you planing connecting it to pc you might strugle set up screen properly to resolution as it could be smudged or blury or not sharp enough (check color settings for that or refresh rate Hz, it might help)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing picture quality Finluxfinlux 2D & 3D TV, 20 Dec. 2014
BRILLIANT TV & what a bargain! The pictures excellent (even better than my large Samsung). The 3D is really impressive as well. If your looking for a TV of this size or even smaller then go for it as you won't lose out or be dissapointed. I just love this TV & am thinking of getting the 48inch model to replace my Samsung, although that's fairly new. The biggest difference I think is the picture quality. The LED Display is so crisp & clear. Finlux is also a well known brand & have been around for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars great up scaling (virtual 3d) for standard tv (or the ..., 28 Aug. 2014
Superb Tv, great up scaling (virtual 3d) for standard tv (or the free view HD), easy menus, external memory slot (USB connection) to record programs is easy to use (pretty much plug and play)

The picture quality is fantastic, great colours and tones, LED really does make a difference. It will go VERY dark in dark scenes, as the set seems to capture a true colour, but if you want it a little brighter, then that's a standard and easy fix.

The 3D (if you're watching a 3d film) is fantastic, and the glasses (2x boxes of four) are very comfy.

All in all (after being hesitant over getting one), I'm extremely happy with it.
I'd say if you're pondering over getting one, that you should go for it, especially for the price of £199.99 (no brainer)

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY FROM FINLUX PLEASE READ WHY, 13 Aug. 2014
1st off I don't normally wright reviews but I have had such a bad time with this I just had to I ordered this TV on my birthday it was delivered very quickly and when I opened it it looked very nice cant ask for better for £200 the HD worked very nice BUT the 3-D didn't work at all long story short its taken me a month for Finlux to tell me this TV Batch has a problem with the 3-D and im getting a refund now I want to state bad things happen i.e. stuff breaks or don't work all the time threw error im fine with that but the VERY BAD support from Finlux is my biggest problem all the time I got told all the time " we will call you tomorrow " or " I will get in touch with you when I know more " and no one calling me back like they said I have had some bad items from company's in the past but NEVER this bad a disregard for customer care.