5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!
Published 14 months ago by Roisin Ni Riordain

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad
The size was too small for me so I had to return it. Otherwise it is okay for the price.
Published 13 months ago by RUBINA MAHMOOD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!, 13 Oct 2013
I love these jeans! I have bought them since a number of a different colours. The fit is excellent, as the waist a little higher than other brands I've brands I've tried, and the leg is cut to accommodate an average woman's sized thigh, while still being skinny fitting on the calf. The colour is rich, and the quality is very good. I have worn a number of times, and washed them and they haven't run or lost their shape. I would highly recommend these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 21 Nov 2013