on 8 August 2014
Perfect for fancy dress party! Came JUST in time. Top is quite short so does show a bit of midriff but I guess you could cover up with the red sash! Trousers are 3/4 length but looked fine with black heels. I didn't bother with the stringy red ribbons, looked fine without them. Really happy with how it looked!
on 10 December 2013
delivery is really slow... Didn't use it on this year Halloween party... What a shame... only one problem is the red rope is too smooth to tie, always fall down.
on 1 November 2013
This costume is perfect for costume parties, fits from about 8 - 10 I would say and it does look very good on.
on 14 November 2013
I was very pleased with this item yet it didn't fit my daughter, yet I was given a refund of half and could keep costume or sell I think that this was a lovely thing to do so am very pleased with this company.
on 30 October 2013
This outfit looks awesome on, it's comfy and easy to wear! I would tell anyone to but it, I wore it with some healed boots and it finished off the kick ass look you get with the costume
on 29 November 2014
Love this outfit, bought it for this halloween, plus it was a bargain for only 15.99!! looks professional and v. sexy!!
on 24 October 2014
Very good. Fits me very well. Now will be using it for Halloween 🎃
on 14 November 2014
I loved this outfit! nobody was dressed as a ninja and everybody could tell what I was. I deffo recommend. However get atleast one size bigger. The top is very low cut and the leggings are very small.
on 2 February 2015