5.0 out of 5 stars You won't regret buying it - great product
Very good bike, my little one loves it! I purchased it for her 1st birthday - we can't use it enough :) The parenting control is brilliant and she is proudly riding it, getting all the envy looks from other kids!!!
Published 1 month ago by Bernadette Pap

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling trike, am returning for a refund.
My partner purchased this trike last weekend from ELC at a reduced price. I took my daughter out on it the following day, literally got down the road, turned around and came home. We've used my friend's son's Little Tikes trike before and absolutely loved it and I figured they'd all be pretty much the same but I couldn't have been more wrong.
The steering which is...
Published 7 months ago by Tanya

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling trike, am returning for a refund., 15 April 2014
This review is from: Smart Trike 3-in-1 Carnival Trike (Red) (Toy)
The steering which is advertised all over the front of the box is non-existent. I had to lift the trike to manoeuvre it which was ridiculous. The plastic chassis is really flimsy so has absolutely no weight to it - so you're effectively pushing your child's body weight at a ridiculous angle. My arms and shoulders were aching from exerting that much pressure onto such a small handle and my 18 month old is by no means a heavy child.
To add insult to injury, the hubcap kept falling off so I found myself crouching on the pavement trying to reattach it, before I lost patience and carried it home. What's even worse, of course, is my daughter was really excited about it and was absolutely devastated to have returned home so soon and not to be able to go out on it again. Cue much angst, a lot of tears and an abundance of stress on what was a gorgeously sunny weekend.
I've asked my friend to check the model number of her son's trike now so I can ensure I purchase the correct one. There are loads of Little Tikes ones with varying prices and reviews and I am not going to put my daughter through the upset of another dud trike. I would advise anyone to steer well clear of this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't regret buying it - great product, 20 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Smart Trike 3-in-1 Carnival Trike (Red) (Toy)
Delivered quickly as promised. Trike was superb, approved by parents and appreciated by toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: Smart Trike 3-in-1 Carnival Trike (Red) (Toy)
Present for my nephews 1st birthday & he loves it. Easy to assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Smart Trike 3-in-1 Carnival Trike (Red) (Toy)
i dont usually write reviews but after seeing the bad reviews for this i thought id write this to up its stars! This product is brilliant!! And such a reasonable price compared to similar products i looked at. Its easy to put together, steers very easily using the parent handle, not at all noisy on pavement, great all round my daughter loves it. I was unsure whether to order it but thought il chance it, so so glad i did, highly recommend this trike!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: Smart Trike 3-in-1 Carnival Trike (Red) (Toy)
Love this! Easy to assemble and my 11month grandson loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Smart Trike 3-in-1 Carnival Trike (Red) (Toy)
My niece loves this bike, I say money we'll spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Smart Trike 3-in-1 Carnival Trike (Red) (Toy)
Great present for a 1 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014
Grand- daughter loves it

3.0 out of 5 stars Will do for now!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Smart Trike 3-in-1 Carnival Trike (Red) (Toy)
It looks nice and yes our one year old likes it, but you can't strap them in, straps aren't provided, which means they can stand up and as my one year does, bounce about which make the trike rather unstable..... We've only just had it so it's hard to say anymore.

Smart Trike 3-in-1 Carnival Trike (Red)