5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely simple book
Published 4 months ago by Olubunmi Odukale

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for me
Too much preparation for me. By the time I got my mind and my quiet place sorted out the kids would be wanting fed, the dog walked, etc.
Published 1 month ago by Jane

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely simple book, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: How To Memorize The Bible Quick And Easy In 5 Simple Steps (Kindle Edition)
This book is a simple book that defines simple and easy steps to memorise the bible. I like this book because it is the author's experience that he is sharing with readers and I know that a lot of people have very good intentions to memorise bible verses but without the discipline of doing this, it is almost impossible to do. For me, the 5 simple steps in this book are very easy to follow and I will advise people who are earnestly wanting to memorise the bible to use these simple steps. This book talks about putting in a 100% concentration on memorising the word of God and this is what needs to be done if we set our mind to do it. This is definitely a great guide to memorising the bible and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Interesting Book Indeed, 13 Jan 2014
Mrs. Janet V. Shaw "Love Books" (London, England) - See all my reviews
I have never thought about memorizing the Bible as I know it quite well, but this little book is an excellent way to start knowing your chapters. I also have a book which is the Words of Jesus which taught me to know every passage spoken by Jesus. I do recommend this book to anyone who wants to be able to find their way through the Bible or repeat parts of it to others.,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, well worth it,, 16 Dec 2013
Mr. W. T. Stephenson (UK South West) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent book. I was very impressed how it was put. Mentioned different ways to memorize scripture, and the reasons for doing what is right. I would highly recommend this book for anyone to read, even if they were not interested in memorizing scripture.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for me, 5 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okey, 10 April 2014
Hmmm, I think it's good, but didn't really work for me, just found it's methods don't work for me thats all

ARRAY(0xb156424c)