5.0 out of 5 stars Most Interesting Book Indeed
I have never thought about memorizing the Bible as I know it quite well, but this little book is an excellent way to start knowing your chapters. I also have a book which is the Words of Jesus which taught me to know every passage spoken by Jesus. I do recommend this book to anyone who wants to be able to find their way through the Bible or repeat parts of it to others.,
Published 6 months ago by Mrs. Janet V. Shaw

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for me
Too much preparation for me. By the time I got my mind and my quiet place sorted out the kids would be wanting fed, the dog walked, etc.
Published 4 months ago by Jane

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Interesting Book Indeed, 13 Jan 2014
Mrs. Janet V. Shaw "Love Books" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Memorize The Bible Quick And Easy In 5 Simple Steps (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, well worth it,, 16 Dec 2013
Mr. W. T. Stephenson (UK South West) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent book. I was very impressed how it was put. Mentioned different ways to memorize scripture, and the reasons for doing what is right. I would highly recommend this book for anyone to read, even if they were not interested in memorizing scripture.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for me, 5 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely simple book, 2 Dec 2013
This book is a simple book that defines simple and easy steps to memorise the bible. I like this book because it is the author's experience that he is sharing with readers and I know that a lot of people have very good intentions to memorise bible verses but without the discipline of doing this, it is almost impossible to do. For me, the 5 simple steps in this book are very easy to follow and I will advise people who are earnestly wanting to memorise the bible to use these simple steps. This book talks about putting in a 100% concentration on memorising the word of God and this is what needs to be done if we set our mind to do it. This is definitely a great guide to memorising the bible and I highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 July 2014
C. MCCRORY - See all my reviews
It didn't work.
Still doesn't.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
Huw Gregory (Worcestershire) - See all my reviews
Havent read it yet but it looks ok

1.0 out of 5 stars More triumphal stupidity!, 7 July 2014
More triumphal stupidity from a writer who needs to get back to the real world.

Memorise the whole Bible? How ridiculous. Why? What would be the point of being able to quote Old Testament genealogies? If you pulled that party trick out, you probably won't be invited again! Anyway, do we have this amount of time? Get real.

Why try to memorise the Bible? Surely if you are really interested in something, you spend so much time with it that it seeps into your soul. Ask any avid sport fan. The interest in their subject pours out of them. So, why not stop trying to memorise the Bible (thereby making it another chore in your life) and just enjoy letting it be meaningful to you. You will then find that what you connect with comes to mind with a certain ease .. and that may just be what God wanted you to remember anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okey, 10 April 2014
Hmmm, I think it's good, but didn't really work for me, just found it's methods don't work for me thats all