5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice and comfortable shoe!
It's a great and nice shoe with high fashion feeling!
Everyone else also seem to love them!

OBS! They are very small in size so it's better to buy one size larger then you are used too!
Published 20 months ago by Syrsja Li Larsson

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow!
These are good quality boots however I found them to be very narrow and could hardly get them on my feet! They are made of a fairly stiff nubuck leather which may/may not soften through wear. Sadly I had to return them.
Published 18 months ago by mrs susan muir

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice and comfortable shoe!, 28 Oct. 2013
It's a great and nice shoe with high fashion feeling!
Everyone else also seem to love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Clarks Orinoco Club, Women's Boots (Shoes)
Cushioned insole so nice and comfy to wear. I ordered a size bigger as I intend to wear these with thick socks and I'm glad I did as they are just right. Nubuck type leather so they need spraying with a leather protector before wearing to keep them looking their best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow!, 20 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Orinoco Club Boots, 3 Oct. 2013
Great boots this will be my third pair. I wear them all winter until they can no longer be worn.
They arrived in good time and they are what I expected. If anything I wish they were a bit 'distressed' looking but I'll work on that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Orinoco boots, 12 Jan. 2015
J. K. Sutton (Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely boots, good fit and comfortable so far. Only problem is that they are a dull finish and show the scratches easily but I still love them. They are more a casual boot than a smart one and look fab with jeans. I bought the burgundy and its a nice colour although in some lights it looks brown. All in all I would recommend these boots for fit and looks. I bought them in the sale so they were very good value too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic style but received nubuck, 1 Jan. 2015
When I ordered these boots I ordered black leather and not black nubuck, However the boots I received were black nubuck. I was a little disappointed because I would have preferred the leather. I have decided to keep them and not exchange them however because I have a feeling they are all nubuck and the listing is incorrect., plus they are a good price. Apart from this, they are lovely boots and a classic style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and stylish!, 10 Oct. 2013
Mrs. K. Knowles (Birmingham England -Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Bought the wrong size so they had to be returned, apart from that they felt comfortable and sturdy. I would buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 21 Sept. 2013
Really comfy and look great, I'm normally a 6 but went for a 7 and they feel great. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality boots, 15 Nov. 2014
After reading other reviews saying the boots were on the small size I decided to opt for a slightly larger size. I am a size 4 so decided to go for the 4.5 in a wider fit as some boots are quite narrow. Wish I ordered the size 4 as they are a bit big. Didn't want to exchange so bought an insole. Much better. Nothing wrong with the boots, should have stuck with my regular size.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely., 25 Dec. 2014
I absolutely love these boots. I'm usually a size 4 but after reading reviews and saying get a whole size larger I opted for just a half size larger and found them to fit perfectly, although I have rather narrow feet so that my be why. Theyre so comfortable and feel very sturdy. I'm a very happy customer!

Clarks Orinoco Club, Women's Boots