4.0 out of 5 stars A VERY neat product, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Black
I have owned a Samsung Chromebook for just over a year. About eight months ago when recharging it I accidental dropped the electrical plug on it and chipped the case. More recently I scratched the cover and I don't see myself as particularly careless! So when I saw this new product I thought it would be perfect, not only to visually cover up the scares from my accidents but also to give my Samsung additional protection.
The product basically consists of two thin quality hard plastic covers which individually clip onto the front and back of your Samsung. They fit extremely easily and I have to say look very neat. What is also good about them is they are thin so you hardly realise that they are on and my Samsung still slips into it's original soft case when I put it away.
Had I owned this product previously I would image that it would have protected my Samsung perfectly from any damage. I can't give this product 5 stars as I haven't yet dropped my computer etc. so can't say how it will stand up to wear and tear.............but on initial impressions I would say that every Samsung Chromebook owner should fit one!

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good product, 21 Mar 2014
I bought this item to protect my Chromebook, not only when travelling but also in the house. I own a MacBook Pro and soon discovered the case attracts marks when being moved (for dusting etc..). I bought a hard shell for the MacBook so, buying one for the Chromebook was a no brainer. The Chromebook hard shell fits really well, looks good and, has retractable feet to give ease of use. I am very pleased with the way the purchase was handled and, the prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps protect my Chromebook on my daily commute, 23 Feb 2014
This hard shell case does a really remarkable job of protecting my Chromebook on the daily commute without the complication of using a standard sleeve type case.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 3 Jan 2014
Case is brilliant delivered earlier than expected with christmas post and is best case i have ever had on on a laptop as it stays on all the time
Terry

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 13 May 2014
Mr. Dw Cogan (London,UK) - See all my reviews
excellent product I have had no issues since my purchase.
I highly reccommend to anyone considering buying this great cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 2 May 2014
D. Alexander (S.Wales U.K) - See all my reviews
This case really does what it is meant to do,very surprised how snugly it fit to my Chromebook ,for protecting a expensive item you can't do without this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good as the note book being silver showed up every ..., 19 Nov 2014
really good as the note book being silver showed up every mark the cover fits well and has improved the appearance of the note book a really great idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bit of Kit, 2 Jan 2014
Bought for the wife for emails and internet etc she loves it, reasonable price and it does the job for her