5.0 out of 5 stars This will make you smile
Published 16 months ago by D. Bruce

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected
This was not what I expected, it was too rocky for me & not what I call country, didn't like it.
Published 4 months ago by JULIE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This will make you smile, 14 April 2013
D. Bruce (UK) - See all my reviews
When is this going to be released in the UK? It's music to make you smile and goodness knows we need a bit of that. Wife and I were lucky enough to do a mini road trip to the deep south of the USA in March 2013 and whilst there we visited the Grand Ol' Opry; not particularly into country music but amazing how good it sounds when you are actually there (and we've listened to loads since the trip) - one of the acts on the show (which was a fantastic experience) was a young duo that the younger sections of the audience went crazy for; they played 3 songs including 'Cruise' and 'Get your shine on' and they lit the place up. Back at the hotel we Googled them and discovered that they are the latest rising stars of country music and we determined to download any album they might have out so we ended up with 'Here's to the Good Times' and what a slice of feelgood music it is - yes it's country but also rocky and rappy, produced by the same person who produced Nickelback and is a good summertime soundtrack. All the tracks are excellent and name check lots of Americana (cars,booze and places) in a Beach Boys kind of way. Next time it's raining, grey and your creeping through traffic on the M25 play this album and I promise you will be cruisin' Route 66 in an open top Ford Mustang (or some such), the sun will be shining and you will be 20 years old again.....and not on the way to/from work haha. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Album, 11 Sep 2013
I got this album after I heard the singles from it and I was not disappointed. Every track is amazing and it's just a great, fun modern country album. I'm really looking forward to more music from Tyler and Brian.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 10 July 2013
Great new talent certainly one too keep a watch on. Would love too see them in concert. Love the whole album.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, Excellent, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Here's To The Good Times (Audio CD)
This album is fantastic, Absolutely amazing. Give it 5 out of 5, Not a bad thing I can say about it. The best CD I've listened to in a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Here's to the good time, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Here's To The Good Times (Audio CD)
Excellent CD if you like country music with a touch of pop thrown in. Every song is very good. Listened to daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern country western with a twist, 29 Jun 2014
A. D. Ashby "Witchada" (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Here's To The Good Times (Audio CD)
Give them a go, really good music. Modern country western with a twist, Nelly appears on one track to give an idea of the type of twist. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Here's To The Good Times (Audio CD)
I choose the star rating because it's fabulous. I would recommend this to everyone on the planet best cd I've ever bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars flg, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Here's To The Good Times (Audio CD)
not a country music person but its come a long was since conway twittie Florida Georgia line is never out the car

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, 14 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 April 2014
I really enjoyed this album, it is one of the few albums which i enjoyed every song on it. Definitely worth while listening to it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Here's To The Good Times
Here's To The Good Times by Florida Georgia Line (Audio CD - 2013)