1,294 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!
Product was much much better than I had expected.

Nice feel and customization, it includes weights to add into the mouse to give it a heavier/lighter feel!.

Published 16 months ago by Mr. Scott Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Experience.
Delivery was good, arrived on the day listed when the order was made. The packaging was sufficient for the product.

The product itself looks good, it's a stylish little mouse with a comfortable feel in the hands. It was very easy to set up, I downloaded and installed a driver from their website. Once the USB portion was inserted into the computer and I switched...
Published 3 months ago by Mr. M. Ovais

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 18 July 2013
Product was much much better than I had expected.

I think this might be a rebranded Anker gaming mouse (which costs alot more). You can download the drivers from the Anker site, and then use it to customize the light colours etc (personally I turn them all off for gaming in the dark, I find the blue lights distracting)

7 programmable buttons (if you include the scroll click) and a button on the bottom to swap profiles. What more could you want?!?

Would of happily paid more for this mouse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Surprised..., 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: TeckNet® High Precision Gaming Mouse with 2,000 DPI, 6 Button, 40g Extra weight (Electronics)
Recently my mouse broke so I started using my backup mouse which is a wireless Logitech MX Revolution, however upon plugging it in it started skipping.

I suspected this was just a quirk of it being wireless but have my mouse break and now my back up not functioning properly I thought maybe it was a USB port problem on the motherboard itself, so rather than blow £80+ on a brand new mouse which may suffer the same problems I just wanted a cheap test so headed to amazon.

Upon seeing this mouse I suspected the worse, it looks very cool on the images so I figured I'd roll the dice and you know what? I'm glad I did.

The cheapness only really shows in 3 aspects:

1) The lack of support documentation and drivers
2) The no frills packaging
3) The "shell" of the mouse is just that, a shell and it's only purpose is to look cool it's not really there to aid function.

Now whilst it doesn't come with much documentations or drivers you really don't need any, and the mouse is a straight plug and play. I hate paying more for packaging that will end up in the bin roughly a week later so the little box is actually preferable for me.

Now the "shell" is a build quality thing and the only place where you can see evidence of them cutting corners on this mouse. It's not that the quality is poor it's that the shell wasn't designed with the components of the mouse itself in mind. The cutout groves in the side which are usually DPI indicators aren't actually anything at all, it's as if there's just one really bright blue LED in the mouse and all the holes exposing the light give the impression that there's a lot more going on than there actually is.

Also the optical/laser (no idea what it is tbh, at £10 I didn't care lol) light shines through the font of the mouse so if you have a dual/tri monitor setup you'll probably get some glare on the the screen as the light reflects off it.

That's really the only gap in quality I can find, granted I've only had it for about an hour but unless it falls apart in my hand at some point in the next week I have to say it seems like incredible value.

Oh and worth adding I don't generally buy rubbish, all my previous mice (if that's the plural form) have all been what most would consider quality products. They include Razer Copperheads, Razer Diamondbacks, Razer DeathAdders, Logitech G7, Logitech G5, Roccat Kone+ as well as non-gaming mice such as Evoluent 4 vertical mouse, Logitech Air, Logitech MX Revolution... you get the point.

I mention this because typically you get a lot of people judging products as being good because they're not used to quality, I am, and this mouse really surprised me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very High Quality, 11 Feb 2014
K. S. Gladwin (England) - See all my reviews
The moment I took this mouse out of the box I knew I'd made the right decision. The USB cable is braided to add extra strength as well as being long enough to move about without the annoying snagging problem that comes with shorter USB cables. It fit's in the hands perfectly, feels comfortable and is perfectly weighted. The internal lights add a nice effect as well. I'm quite pleased with this choice and would reccomend it to my friends. 9/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrrrreeeeeat, 19 Feb 2014
Just the right weight, very nice design and very precise.

No issues with setup.
I def will be ordering one more of these

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Feb 2014
J. Power (UK) - See all my reviews
An extremely good gaming mouse with very sensitive and responsive reaction time. Great value for money and sleek appearance is a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price quality, 18 Feb 2014
Rui (Portugal) - See all my reviews
I really like this gaming mouse it feels good on your hand and is fast for gaming, good quality material and stylish i think is the best gaming mouse you can buy for this price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding mouse, 17 Feb 2014
5 stars. It is quite good gaming mouse. Overall, I liked everything about it and don't have any complaints. Both it with 50% discount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing performance, functionality, and value, 31 Dec 2013
The performance here is flawless for something at such a low price. 8,200 DPI coupled with an incredibly ergonomic design results in enhanced gameplay and/or any design software that requires a steady hand. Originally this was bought so I could test the waters of premium gaming mice, but I subsequently now can't see the point in upgrading. It's that good. And yes, this mouse is based entirely off of an old Anker product, and I'll get to that now.

A little about TeckNet:

I used to be affiliated with a company that TeckNet unsuccessfully pitched to become the main UK distributor of their products. The guys giving the presentation weren't shy in revealing (or at least alluding) to the fact they buy defunct merchandise and rebrand it with their logo - that's why their stuff is so cheap. A lot of their products, including this mouse, were originally manufactured by Anker. I'm not aware of any original product to their name, but I suspect some of the free tablet cases I received from them might be their design.

So this mouse isn't counterfeit like some people choose to believe, but it is an Anker device in all entirety, rebranded with the (very ugly) TeckNet logo. Knowing this is the reason I trusted the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool mouse bought two!, 14 Aug 2013
Use this with Linux more especially for gaming (wow) in Linux as a general replacement for a mouse with dodgey scroll, never tried programmable button, but alt and shift buttons work well great for quick changing toolbar, nice and chunky, for the price its a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 29 Aug 2014
I bought this as a replacement for my Naga after the clicker wore out for the SECOND time, so rather than shelling out 50 quid for a 'proper' gaming mouse I thought I'd give this cheaper option a shot...after all, for £10 where could I go wrong?

Surprisingly the answer was not far - make no mistake this does look and feel like a budget mouse, but it performs exactly as advertised. There is no software to adjust the sensitivity, rather you must observe the LED under the mouse wheel which will increase in brightness as the DPI is increased. This can be quite difficult to check, but as there are only 3 settings and you will see a noticeable difference in the speed of the cursor onscreen it's not really a problem.

PROs

- Fits my hand quite well
- A decent stopgap replacement for a more expensive mouse
- No software necessary, just plug in and play
- Wired so no batteries necessary
- Assignable side buttons
- CHEAP

CONs

- Initially the right mouse button was quite stiff due to the button rubbing against the rest of the mouse construction - after some non-mechanical adjustment it seems to have gone away however
- I had to unplug it at night since the mouse was not powering off with the PC, meaning that the bright blue LED stayed on (after reinstalling Windows however it powered off correctly so this isn't a problem any more)
- It does feel very plasticky and cheap but I didn't expect otherwise
- The clickers are embarassingly loud so wear headphones!

2,000 DPI is not quite enough for my current needs but I'd definitely be willing to check out the other TeckNet mice based on the strength of this one.