5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!
Product was much much better than I had expected.

Nice feel and customization, it includes weights to add into the mouse to give it a heavier/lighter feel!.

Published 12 months ago by Mr. Scott Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars The programmable buttons don't work and it squeeks like a rusty hinge when you press left click
I was unable to program the extra buttons. I contacted Teknet whose customer support is none existent, and from the curt reply and how it was written obviously not english. The mouse comes with a programme to customise the extra buttons, you can also, download this programme from their website. Trouble is it does not work. I'm running windows 7 64bit operating system...
Published 3 months ago by bart

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 18 July 2013
Product was much much better than I had expected.

I think this might be a rebranded Anker gaming mouse (which costs alot more). You can download the drivers from the Anker site, and then use it to customize the light colours etc (personally I turn them all off for gaming in the dark, I find the blue lights distracting)

7 programmable buttons (if you include the scroll click) and a button on the bottom to swap profiles. What more could you want?!?

Would of happily paid more for this mouse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for macros, 20 July 2013
A work colleague uses a far more expensive gaming mouse for macros. I bought this for the same purpose but at a fraction of the cost he paid for his brand. I've not used it for macros yet, but have loaded the software to do so and it has similar features as more expensive ones (multiple configurable buttons / weights / funky USB cable).

A word for the supplier who quickly informed the item was out of stock and provided a new stock / despatch date. Because I was in no hurry, the item was received in reasonably good time thereafter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing performance, functionality, and value, 31 Dec 2013
The performance here is flawless for something at such a low price. 8,200 DPI coupled with an incredibly ergonomic design results in enhanced gameplay and/or any design software that requires a steady hand. Originally this was bought so I could test the waters of premium gaming mice, but I subsequently now can't see the point in upgrading. It's that good. And yes, this mouse is based entirely off of an old Anker product, and I'll get to that now.

A little about TeckNet:

I used to be affiliated with a company that TeckNet unsuccessfully pitched to become the main UK distributor of their products. The guys giving the presentation weren't shy in revealing (or at least alluding) to the fact they buy defunct merchandise and rebrand it with their logo - that's why their stuff is so cheap. A lot of their products, including this mouse, were originally manufactured by Anker. I'm not aware of any original product to their name, but I suspect some of the free tablet cases I received from them might be their design.

So this mouse isn't counterfeit like some people choose to believe, but it is an Anker device in all entirety, rebranded with the (very ugly) TeckNet logo. Knowing this is the reason I trusted the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool mouse bought two!, 14 Aug 2013
Use this with Linux more especially for gaming (wow) in Linux as a general replacement for a mouse with dodgey scroll, never tried programmable button, but alt and shift buttons work well great for quick changing toolbar, nice and chunky, for the price its a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good mouse., 12 July 2013
I like this mouse a lot. It is comfortable and performs very well. I was initially worried how the side bottoms work and if all of them will be easy to click. The answer is YES! They are very well designed and all you need to do is to rest you thumb on top of them and apply different pressure on each of them. For example, to use the front side button you press with the tip of your thumb, to use the middle side button you move you thumb up a little and to use the back side button you press with the mid section of your thumb. It all feels pretty natural and I don't tend to click not the wrong button by mistake.

The mouse initially felt pretty big but it feels OK now and I even stopped using my wrist pad because I feel that my wrist is like 1-2mm over the table top.
The only thing I would improve about this mouse is to move the wheel a bit to the front of the mouse and to position the very front button next to the wheel like on the Sharkoon Fireglider. Then I think the mouse would be perfect. Also the very front button seems loose and it rattles a bit but I don't really notice that when I play.

I think it is very good mouse and a real bargain too.

Edit on 08/02/2014: After two months I bought another X9800 as a gift for my brother. We both have used our mice since then and we are very pleased with them. They are still as good as new (Touch wood!). I think the mouse is a great, comfy choice for a gamer or general PC user.
When my mouse gets broken, I will definitely look at TechNet offers again. If I saw a mouse with the same X9800 general design but with with changed wheel (Sharkoon Fireglider) and more rubberized extra buttons to provide ever greater feel for them, I would give my old X9800 to somebody else and buy the new one straight away. Also with a driver update, it might become a lot more useful for office as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars top quality gaming mouse., 21 July 2013
Ordered this mouse on a monday, turned up Wednesday, quick delivery. The mouse is a belter. All programmable buttons work flawlessly, as does the mini programme for set up. Using it on windows 8, no problem at all. Fast, accurate, comfy and good to look at.

4.0 out of 5 stars x9800 review, 2 May 2014
Arrived 2 days Early.

Pro's
1) Great looking mouse
2) Easy to install the software and customize
3) Value for money just cant be beat

Cons
1)Did not arrive in official boxing, just a cardboard box
2)Side mouse buttons make a slight noise

Cons are nothing to write home about, fantastic purchase and im not dissapointed at all.
The boxing it arrived in was the only let down, but you can live with that when your getting a mouse of this
caliber for the price its at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrrrreeeeeat, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: TeckNetŪ High Precision Gaming Mouse with 2,000 DPI, 6 Button, 40g Extra weight (Electronics)
Just the right weight, very nice design and very precise.

No issues with setup.
I def will be ordering one more of these

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Feb 2014
J. Power (UK) - See all my reviews
An extremely good gaming mouse with very sensitive and responsive reaction time. Great value for money and sleek appearance is a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price quality, 18 Feb 2014
Rui (Portugal) - See all my reviews
I really like this gaming mouse it feels good on your hand and is fast for gaming, good quality material and stylish i think is the best gaming mouse you can buy for this price!