4.0 out of 5 stars and it was like that from new
I was too busy using it to write the review when I first got it, but I've had it for quite a few months now.
It feels very plasticy and there is a little movement in the metal fitting which makes it a little rattley, and it was like that from new.
However, for the price I am happy with it.

It seems reasonably quick, I've not actually measured it but...
Published 8 months ago by Zob

3.0 out of 5 stars It's quite slow
really nice colour and design but when it came to transfer a lot of folders at the same time data it was slow.
Published 14 months ago by arianna gennari

3.0 out of 5 stars It's quite slow, 28 Mar. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 7 Mar. 2014
Corrupts easily and asks to be reformatted lots a very poor quality memory stick, I would not recommend at all

1.0 out of 5 stars lost data, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Integral 64GB Pastel Sky USB Flash Drive - Blue (Accessory)
I transferred a lot of data from my phone and pc to free up space and I thought was ok only to find the memory stick scrambled all of my data ! It wasnt a virus and none of the data recovery programs could retrieve it ! Iv lost everything thanks to this product

2.0 out of 5 stars Fragile, 29 April 2014
This item lost the main files for my entire itunes before preceding to snap apart when I took it out of my pc as it was becoming stuck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Slow speeds - avoid, 17 Jan. 2014
This stick seems like a good deal from a (somewhat) decent brand. Irritatingly, it has unbelievably slow read and write speeds. An older 8GB generic stick was capable of 6-7mb/s write speed - this newer, larger, branded stick tops out at 4mb/s. It is painfully slow, and it would take about 2 hours to fill the stick under optimal conditions! I wish someone else had written this review when I was looking so I could have avoided a horrible piece of hardware.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 19 Jan. 2014
Failed to appear on MacBook (with latest Maverick download). Icon did come up on a PC but it was not needed there but on the 2 MacBooks. Have had no problem with older flash drives (one the same make) continuing to work as usual. Had to return and currently waiting for refund to try and buy one again. Prefer flash drives to cloud but might have to rethink this.

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best one from integral, 27 Feb. 2014
I have several usb sticks from Integral which have designs on them and the cap snaps on really well and stays on whereas this one seems less secure hence 3 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Slow and unreliable – avoid this crap, 9 Nov. 2014
I wanted myself a 64GB memory stick to keep my clones of open-source repositories I work on, and this model was somewhat cheaper than the alternatives, so I bought it. Oh boy how I regret that decision!

I hoped that this stick would be faster and more convenient to use than an old IDE laptop drive connected to my PC using a USB-to-IDE bridge. This stick, however, managed to fail both my expectations.

First of all, like other reviewers noted, it is painfully slow. Transferring my repository clones to it took forever, just as does pulling changes from repositories with lots (thousands) of commits.

Second, this stick is huge: with a cap, it takes up about 4 times more space than e.g. a Kingston DataTraveler SE drive.

Third, it's not durable. the case is simply two pieces of plastic held together by tiny fasteners, and the USB connector is not secured to the main board or the case tightly enough (I think even its symmetry was off from day one). It didn't take long until I accidentally broke off the USB connector, which is my fault of course, but then again, I believe that at least partially the size of this stick and its crappy quality is to blame.

Fourth on my list of complaints is reliability. After breaking off the USB connector, I soldered it back, but it didn't take long for me to break it off again. Today I decided to replace it with a USB cable I took from a dead USB mouse lying around, and move my data out of this crappy thing, but the drive suddently failed during that operation. Windows began showing it as unformatted, or not recognizing it at all, so in the end, I just threw it away.

Now, I'm going to buy myself a 64GB DataTraveler SE (the one I have is 8GB), which costs perhaps 15% more than this crap, but I hope will be worth every cent I spend on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars and it was like that from new, 30 Aug. 2014
However, for the price I am happy with it.

It seems reasonably quick, I've not actually measured it but rough calculations suggest write speed of at least 8MB/s and about twice that for read - I would not be surprised if it was quite a lot faster - I can't be bothered to check, frankly.
It has a bright red led which lights when it is in use.

The size is 64 x 1,000 x 1,000 bytes - this is the normal disk measuring, different from the 1,024 factor for memory, and this gives
a theoretical size of about 61 GB as would be measured by Windows (which divides by 1,024), except that you need to deduct more space for its own file map overhead, and this depends on how you format it (FAT32, NTFS, extn etc). I use FAT32 which leaves it with a usable space of 59.5 GB, as measured by Windows.

This is good for the price and I'd get another, unless I saw something for the same price which was faster and more rugged, but I haven't seen that yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars (Slightly) misleading, 24 April 2014
J. Wallis "jules93" (London) - See all my reviews
Not quite 64gb, registered as 59.5gb on my computer. Not a big deal for me personally, it's more than enough for what I'm using it for but it's nice when the product actually is what it says it is :/

Also, it does feel brittle, not sure how many accidental drops or knocks it would take before it breaks so I would reinforce it with some tape or something similar.

Otherwise, works perfectly fine!