5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots
I too had the same problem with getting my foot in them when they first arrived, but with some short and hefty twisting and stretch of the leather this problem was resolved and now they slip on and off like clouds floating along a river of velvet. Really comfortable and attractive - just get better and better with age.
Published 11 months ago by Sun Pine

2.0 out of 5 stars Boots
I couldnt even get my foot in, I dont have wide feet or legs, ordered in a size 4 which I always order other boots in and never had an issue. Needs a zip up the side or a wider leg.
Published 14 months ago by Grace

2.0 out of 5 stars Boots, 19 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect biker boot!, 8 July 2014
The Harley boot is how I hoped it would be. I read reviews that it was hard to get your foot in but this is pretty standard with any biker boot as they don't have a zip, and let's face it, it would take away the entire look if you have a zip up the side! There is a trick though, take a plastic bag, place your foot in it and slide it in to the boot, it will then go in easily. Of course you won't have to do this every time, only until the boot stretches and moulds to your foot, after only a couple of times I can put them on easily now.

I would have liked the top to be slightly wider than it is as it seems to be narrower than expected, not unlike a riding boot, but I'm hoping as the leather softens that the top will widen too.

Overall a very good, sturdy buy and much better than my last pair, which I wore holes in to :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Harley Davidson BROOKLYN HI / BLK Biker Boots Womens (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... do not have a zip up the side(which is good when riding a motorbike in the wet weather) but ..., 12 Dec. 2014
The bike boots do not have a zip up the side(which is good when riding a motorbike in the wet weather) but my girlfriend has thin legs and slim feet. Even tho she does wear 2 pairs of socks underneath. Leather does 'give' in time. Excellent boots cannot fault the quality at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, and great style, 3 Dec. 2014
I wanted a classic looking biker boot and this fits the bill perfectly. I have big calves but these fit below and were no problem, foot needs a little push to go in but not a big hassle. Good price, and great style. Very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and solid, 9 Dec. 2014
Love my new boots, they are awesome to wear. Only a bit hard to get into, but otherwise perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Nov. 2014