4.0 out of 5 stars Delivers A Good Sound, 25 Dec. 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This was requested as a gift, and it exceeded all my expectations. The product came well packaged. The color blue is very attractive, and the size is 2.8 in., small but powerful. The instructions were clear.

This Bluetooth Cube is very easy to set up. I could stream my music from my iPhone and my IPad. The 2-in-1 USB/3.5 mm audio to micro USB cable included is for aux audio and charging the battery from a USB power source. You can play audio from audio devices equipped with 3.5mm headphone jack. Once the cube is fully charged you will be able to listen to your music for up to 8 hours on one charge, although I found 3 hours was the most I could do without a re-cd charge.

The only downside I found was that it his difficult to control the sound. There seems to be only one level, loud. I intend to read more to see if there is a way to control the sound. Other than that, a nice cube that delivers a good sound.

Recommended. prisrob 12-24-14

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart mini Speaker, 28 Oct. 2014
It's just amazing. Battery lasts quite long. The speaker is quite loud.! Sound quality is very good.! I am very satisfied.!

5.0 out of 5 stars design, quality and high performance buy it know!, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: iHome iBT16 Bluetooth Rechargeable Mini Speaker Cube in Rubberised Finish - Green (Electronics)
Hey guys the sound is amazing if compared with similar category items. Suggested to improve the sound of your devices, awsome bass and very clear voice.
You can pump up the volume with confidence! Light and easy to use. A must have, believe me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker, 29 Jan. 2015
Sukh (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Great little speaker. The sound can be a little 'tinny', but works great for 95% of what we listen to. Small, compact with a battery that lasts for ages - would definitely buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little speaker, 30 April 2015
Fantastic little speaker....very loud....music sounds superb......battery charge lasts ages.