5.0 out of 5 stars I am so excited about this book......., 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: CHOICES (Chronicles of the Goddess Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I am writing this review while still reading this book, because I am really enjoying it.....in fact I am trying not to rush it as I want to savour every chapter. I have many books, and a very diverse taste in authors. Few make it into my 'I want to read this book again and again, and when a new book comes out, I can read them all from the beginning' bookcase! But this one will. So M.J. Sciberras...please release it in paperback too! I don't mind owning both the kindle version and the paperback, in fact, I insist upon it.
I would really recommend this book to anyone :-)
It is so rare for me to add a new author to my 'special bookcase', but M.J.Sciberras I have to say, your place is guaranteed. So please keep writing, I look forward to reading your books for many years to come.
Fabulous and thought provoking....brilliant... :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Turns the story of creation on it's head, 12 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed this book as it’s unique, the setting and characters are unlike any others I’ve read which I found very refreshing. The story drew me in from the start and I bonded with the characters especially Kara who is my personal favourite. The dynamics between the twin flame relationships intrigued me. Strong female characters in this story make a pleasant change to the typical stereotypes. In most books the female characters just sit around waiting to be rescued but here they are just as likely to do the rescuing. It shows the balance that existed between the sexes in matriarchal societies. I really enjoyed the humour in the book especially at the end, won’t say more as I don’t want to spoil the twist. Can’t wait for book two, I can thoroughly recommend this book to a wide range of readers. The story flows nicely, there are plenty of twists, turns and action which made me want to read faster but then I didn’t want it to end either. I hope the next book in the series comes out soon so I can find out what happens next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 2 July 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Hooked from the first page and didn't want it to end!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good first novel., 25 Nov. 2013
An intriguing time setting and interesting characters who I came to actually care about. If I had a criticism at all, it would be that the editing re grammar and punctuation is sometimes lax, but that is maybe a little nitpicking and fairly easily resolved.
I look forward to the sequel.

CHOICES (Chronicles of the Goddess Book 1)