5.0 out of 5 stars This is great for weight watchers
I purchased this silicone mat as I was intrigued with thi new technology that everyone was talking about. The package arrived 3 days early (I opted for the free delivery option to save money) was packaged well and contained great instructions and a link to a site that has some good recipe ideas.
I have been a weight watcher for as long back as I care to remember and...
Published 16 months ago by Lyn Hood

3.0 out of 5 stars good non stick but discolours quickly and difficult to use ...
A bit big for the oven, good non stick but discolours quickly and difficult to use as so floppy
Published 2 months ago by Current mum of two

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great for weight watchers, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Silicone Baking Mat - for Lining Baking Trays and Cake Tins - Non Stick Re-usable Surface Silicone Baking Sheet Makes Baking Easy - Large Half Sheet 40cm x 30cm - Professional Grade Bakeware - Flexible & Oven Safe - Easy To Clean, Wash & Care - Replaces The Need For Parchment Baking Sheets (Kitchen & Home)
I have been a weight watcher for as long back as I care to remember and I always purchase the recipe books at the meetings. My first recipe I tried was the weight watchers chocolate brownies. To start with I really couldnt get my head around the fact that I could put this mat in the oven without it melting! Anyway,this technology is amazing! The brownies slid straight off, the mat rinsed clean the brownies were delicious! From that day on I literally use my baking mat for everything! You wont believe the amount of pan scrubbing using one of these saves!
Of course the biggest benefit to me is the fact that I use a lot less fat now in my cooking as everything cooks in its own juices...without sticking!

5.0 out of 5 stars A marvelous baking mat!, 29 July 2013
I received my TLMessentials silicone baking mat from Amazon a day after ordering it. Since I'd never used a baking mat before, I was pleased that the mat came with useful written instructions on how/ how not to use it.

It works well for rolling out doe and for baking scones without sticking. It's easy to wash, rinse, air dry, and store. I'm now keen to use it for baking other products. Goodbye to so-called grease-proof paper. There's no risk in trying out this baking mat since it comes with a full money-back guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars i do more baking after having this baking mat!!!, 12 Nov 2013
this is really useful and helpful for anyone who do the baking work but not want to get the baking tray messy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mat, easy to clean, 4 Sep 2014
My oven is gas oven, every time I bake bread, the bottom always get burn! After use this mat, it works! Resolve my problem! And cheaper than the doblue layer baking tray!

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome To The New World of Silicon Baking Mats, 4 Aug 2013
Great I am now the owner of a silicon baking mat, until 3 months ago I never even knew they existed. Then some friends in America raved about them so I did some research and purchased. I wanted a good quality item from a small brand I could trust as I had previously purchased from TLM essentials this seemed ideal and it was a good quality mat not the cheaper variety. I have used it with meat, chicken and fish extensively and works very well. Nothing seems to stick and it is so easy to clean, saves me loads on grease-proof paper and foil. Looking forward to my cheat day to cook some biscuits and cake. Product arrived promptly and well packaged. So all I can say is buy one and if you want a good combination of value for money and quality then this mat fits the bill perfectly. Good cooking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Saves a lot of time preparing trays ..., 2 Sep 2014
Great product. Saves a lot of time preparing trays with parchment, nothing sticks to it and it's very easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars We bought these as a gift for a friend who saw them in action and admired their practicality and we know she will be very happy, 6 July 2014
We already have two of these mats and find them ideal. We bought these as a gift for a friend who saw them in action and admired their practicality and we know she will be very happy to unwrap them. Excellent company service too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doe's what it says, 3 July 2014
Received before expected delivery date present for my daughter who has taken up came making and she Is delighted with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Non Stick Baking Sheet, 1 July 2014
Does what its supposed to do, nothing sticks to it, easy to clean and very flexible. Very pleased with this purchase, would buy more if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... what I hoped it would be and it is brilliant., 1 July 2014
Just what I hoped it would be and it is brilliant.