‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars i do more baking after having this baking mat!!!, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Silicone Baking Mat - for Lining Baking Trays and Cake Tins - Non Stick Re-usable Surface Silicone Baking Sheet Makes Baking Easy - Large Half Sheet 40cm x 30cm - Professional Grade Bakeware - Flexible & Oven Safe - Easy To Clean, Wash & Care - Replaces The Need For Parchment Baking Sheets (Kitchen & Home)
this is really useful and helpful for anyone who do the baking work but not want to get the baking tray messy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Baking Mat Does What It Says On The Tin Works A Treat., 20 Aug 2013
My husband bought this for me to "help" with my baking efforts, though I suspect it was more to do with protecting his precious pans and baking trays.

I must admit though I do like it. Has it improved my baking? Yes but then again I'm biased and I didnt think there was too much room for improvement there anyway. HOWEVER what I REALLY love about it is the fact that I can so easily clean up the explosive mess that I am often faced with after a baking episode.

I don't know if you are supposed to use the silicone baking mat for this, but oven (sorry ...I meant home made) chips come out a treat on it and you are not left scraping half of them off the pan with a paint scaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant is all I can say, 5 Aug 2013
I am so impressed with this silicone baking mat I ordered from TLMessentials recently. No more tinfoil for me when cooking fish, chicken kievs, ovenchips and so much more that I have now used it for. Oh yes and the baker in the family, my 11 year old daughter loves it to…. So everyone is happy. Easy to clean, re-usable I can definitely recommend getting one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Aug 2013
This is such a handy object. I used to line the baking tray with parchment paper which always curled up round the items I was cooking and it was expensive to keep using new paper every time. This is reusable and perfectly fits the baking tray. After use, I just wipe it down, roll it up round a rolling pin for storage and it is ready to use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome To The New World of Silicon Baking Mats, 4 Aug 2013
Great I am now the owner of a silicon baking mat, until 3 months ago I never even knew they existed. Then some friends in America raved about them so I did some research and purchased. I wanted a good quality item from a small brand I could trust as I had previously purchased from TLM essentials this seemed ideal and it was a good quality mat not the cheaper variety. I have used it with meat, chicken and fish extensively and works very well. Nothing seems to stick and it is so easy to clean, saves me loads on grease-proof paper and foil. Looking forward to my cheat day to cook some biscuits and cake. Product arrived promptly and well packaged. So all I can say is buy one and if you want a good combination of value for money and quality then this mat fits the bill perfectly. Good cooking!

5.0 out of 5 stars A marvelous baking mat!, 29 July 2013
I received my TLMessentials silicone baking mat from Amazon a day after ordering it. Since I'd never used a baking mat before, I was pleased that the mat came with useful written instructions on how/ how not to use it.

It works well for rolling out doe and for baking scones without sticking. It's easy to wash, rinse, air dry, and store. I'm now keen to use it for baking other products. Goodbye to so-called grease-proof paper. There's no risk in trying out this baking mat since it comes with a full money-back guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a time saver and clean, 16 April 2014
Saves having to mess about with grease or oil on cooking/baking pans etc. It withstands oven temps and I have used it to make rolls by directly placing dough onto it (supported by a baking tray of course) and then taking to the oven at 210 degrees C. It hardly makes and cleans under the hot tap with no effort at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Nov 2013
Totally non stick. Absolutely fab baking sheet. I will be buying a couple more of these & then will never have to use baking parchment again!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great for weight watchers, 14 Aug 2013
I purchased this silicone mat as I was intrigued with thi new technology that everyone was talking about. The package arrived 3 days early (I opted for the free delivery option to save money) was packaged well and contained great instructions and a link to a site that has some good recipe ideas.
I have been a weight watcher for as long back as I care to remember and I always purchase the recipe books at the meetings. My first recipe I tried was the weight watchers chocolate brownies. To start with I really couldnt get my head around the fact that I could put this mat in the oven without it melting! Anyway,this technology is amazing! The brownies slid straight off, the mat rinsed clean the brownies were delicious! From that day on I literally use my baking mat for everything! You wont believe the amount of pan scrubbing using one of these saves!
Of course the biggest benefit to me is the fact that I use a lot less fat now in my cooking as everything cooks in its own juices...without sticking!

5.0 out of 5 stars We bought these as a gift for a friend who saw them in action and admired their practicality and we know she will be very happy, 6 July 2014
We already have two of these mats and find them ideal. We bought these as a gift for a friend who saw them in action and admired their practicality and we know she will be very happy to unwrap them. Excellent company service too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›