on 12 September 2011
At last we have somewhere to display and store all the drawings, instead of them being stacked on the kitchen counter and then thrown in the bin because they get too tatty! Great idea and looks nice, plain and simple. Might have to get one for the grandparents too!
on 10 March 2016
Disappointed with these frames (I bought 2). I really liked the idea of it, but the product itself just feels a bit cheap and flimsy. It's essentially made of particle board, with the sharp edges to go with it (so not great for my son putting his own artwork in it in his room as I'd planned). The colour is disappointing too - as it's an off-white, so any artwork done on plain white paper (as most is at home) makes the frame look dirty by contrast. I've probably left it too late to return, and one is already unpackaged, but I will be selling on both when I get around to it.
on 29 December 2011
I gave these to my brothers and sister as christmas gifts for their young and growing families. The frames arrived on time and in good condition. They are of good quality and look very stylish. They will be perfect for all three family houses. It was lovely to see my youngest nephew's lastest artistic efforts (already) proudly displayed! I gave these gifts along with a box of crafty making things for the children - a successful pairing it seems!
on 4 March 2015
This is a really great buy. My daughter draws and prints every day so its nice to put some up in a frame. We recently did matching hand prints, I love seeing it up on the wall. And they are easy to replace/keep adding to. I will probably buy more ...
on 30 May 2016
Just received this product, which if my 3 year old son had not seen it I would have sent back! It is dirty with little marks all over it. However my son loves it - his art work being on display. So great product but poor looks wise.
review image review image review image review image
on 10 May 2015
Brilliant idea for showing my daughters art. She loves changing the pictures each time she does a new one. Lots of friends have commented on how stylist these are so I have and would recommend to friends and family.
on 5 June 2016
I ordered two of these to go in my newly decorated hallway to display certificates for my business, one came in perfect condition but the other, although in film wrap was scratched a lot and its quite visible.
on 28 May 2012
This works really well for displaying kids drawings and as its easy to change the pictures I tend to keep it up to date. My darter loves seeing her latest drawing in a frame. Pricey though.
on 16 January 2014
Good quality and really smart way to display childrens art...very suitable for my original-art-collecting sister! Well received at Christmas to accompany the art kit I gave her son.
on 20 November 2012
Perfect for displaying kiddies nursery artwork. As they come home with different things each week I can chop and change without damaging the walls but constant tape, tacks and glue!

See one answered question